Change or face the consequences, the doctor said...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Remember when all we cared about was how many frags we got in a DM or CTF battle?;) Anyway, yes, everyone take care of yourselves. I'm 49 and the doctor says my physical exam results are extremely boring (he's said this for the past 3 years), so I'm in excellent health. I'm a little overweight, but I've been gradually losing weight slowly over the past 2 years and I think it's working. Good luck to everyone.:)

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, then life happened, and we have bills and stuff to worry about as well. Stupid life.

The doctor set me up with some nutritionist when I saw him, that appointment was today. All she did was tell me everything I'd already made up my mind to do anyway. More fruits/veggies, eat less, etc. I would call it a waste of 20 minutes but it is at least nice to hear her say something and for me to be able to say "Yup, I've already done that" to just about everything. Means I've pledged to make the right choices from now on on my own, so for that alone, it was worthwhile.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
That's OK Plumb_Drumb, you live at a higher elevation and therefore the effects of abusing your body take longer to surface. You're still OK for the next few to several years.;)