Carpe Imperium is recruiting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 7, 2000
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin
A one time thing? Did you guys even change your names when YOU ALL GOT OWNED?????????????? :D :D :D

Yes,the whole euro squad also wore those tags......

PS Stosh,if we have to wear these things again because your squad loses a game,'inappropriate' actions will be taken soon ;)
----------------
Now to the basic function of this thread,are you unclanned but do you think you can dedicate enough time to UT,contact us.
You don't have to be good or know any tactics,training will be provided,the only thing you have to provide is some of your time.
----------------
The european squad is also recruiting BTW,we need some more specific troops.Click on this link for more info.
http://clanci.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=166

-Revenant

Last edited:

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Bump Bump Bump

We all wore the name change tags [Cimallama] was the exact tag. SO SHADDAP! Just cause you laughing lions can't remember what happened last night, much less months ago

BTW -

Ci Practice/Tryouts are on Tuesday and Thursdays at 9PM ET. Rally with the Euro squad on Saturday at 4PM ET.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Originally posted by (SOB)Odie
hey stosh got a prob with someone checking ya out in a practice or a match in spec mode?

Hehe, if (SOB) is your clan...then we might have some reservation about letting you watch our tactics;). We don't like people spying on your Three Stooges Slap Attack (code word for team kill) and the patented Translocator Confusion Maker (code for: I trans and get dizzy):).

Matches, well specs aren't allowed in most leagues.

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Dear Mr. Stoshy,

I am very much interested in applying for the post of flag runner in your esteemed clan. I have 1 year experience as flag runner in UT, and I have made countless caps in godlike botmaches (godmode ON). Why just yesterday I learned an interesting trick; I can actually control the redemeer!

I have a monsterous system of PII-300 and a 56k modem (typical ping 650). My mouse's right button sometimes get stuck, my monitor is a bit blurry and sometimes my computer would lockup whenever I play online. But I'm sure with my spirit, dedication and good sportsmanship I can overcome all this. I look forward to hear a favourable response from you.

Yours truly,

Kray

test...[Ci]Kray...hehe....

:D ;)

Last edited:

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
I would love to try out for Ci when i get my DSL...
I live in San Francisco and have from about 7pm eastern to 11pm eastern to play...I will wait to get dsl before seriously considering a clan though...i dont stand a chance right now :) If you are still recruiting in a couple of weeks, well, I will pm you on #planetunreal to find out.

I like to play defence, exterior defence.

Reee

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Hhehehe
I wanna Join uP.
Had my chance on TuesdaY, But had to go Buy FisH!!!
Maybe tonight i can Swing by a practice session...
BTW ReeEe? Hows Your Butt from those WhoopinS??? LOL j/K! :)

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
Rather soar ;)

But playin the PuF'rs has made me used to beatins ! I got spankins a lot a s a kid so I am used to the abuse :)

BTW, i have no problem with losing. why? because one of these days... it will be me droppin on your head with a six-pack of rockets just for you ;) :D

Ree

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Dear Mr. Kray,

Thank you for your response to my posting. After reviewing your credentials, I am still not sure if you are qualified for this position. Contolling the redeemer is a fine skill, however we are more focused on teamwork at the moment, not individual achievements. Working as a team is the goal at Ci.

I sure would love to hear more on what you could bring to Ci. Your attitude is a refreshing change from most of the applicants I've seen. You are scheduled for a 9pm interview/tryout. Please be on time and look presentable.. it can't hurt.

Sincerely,

[Ci]Stosh|PuF,

Captain, Carpe Imperium
(US branch)

:p

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
I may be there tonight, so make sure you're really warmed up and be prepared for a humbling. It shows character if one can be defeated with grace. I sure got used to it :D
j/k. Come one come all, i'll go easy ;).

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Ahh...Stosh, Kray is so cool. You should reconsider:). But really, Kray...aren't you living in Europe (the UK)? Stosh is looking for North and South American recruits. However, our European side may have a few slots open. Stop by our IRC channel if you are serious.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
LoL @ CrycO...
being that Ive only played CTF with you by at my side not against each other,(PuF CTF Touney) you maybe eating your Words :)
Or maybe ill jsut get my ass handed to me :)