Burning Fish's Unreal 2 XMP Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i am downloading it now, but i do not see why you did not ask for beyondunreal to mirror it, all you need to do is ask an staff member about it, and they will probobly mirror it.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i liked the video... hmm... if you want to do another xmp inspired video just telll me... lol.

Last edited:

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
OMFFG!!!!

THis vid is just awesome, im literally watched it with my mouth open, graphs could have been better but man this is just stunning.

***serving it on IRC***

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
Yeah, I had to turn down the graphics to 640x480 otherwise I wouldn't ge the whole screen with Fraps 1.9D. And Fraps 2.0 gives me too much trouble. I haven't checked out the later 2.1.1 version yet. Glad you liked the movie!

Spacelord (GER)

Apocalypse Dude
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
Yeah, this movie is great - although I would have prefered more Sniper or Gunner action. Damn if i look back to page 1 of this thread, there are so many players I can remember of, Hunter, Andr01d, Anathema, Lizard of Oz, Daedalus, Worf - where did they go ??? This is making me sad... :(

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
Burning Fish said:
1 word: Fraps (to capture your progress in the game)
2 words: Pinnacle Studio (For editing)

Slowmotion is done ingame: slomo 0.3

thnx, will be quite a big movie though, running at 2048x1536

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
Are these two links still working for anyone here?
LINK #1 (NormRes)
LINK #2 (HiRes)

Cause they seem to be getting down and up repeatedly (ouch, bad english probably :p). I ask this because I am updating my website, which you can visit here. The links don't work at mine, but it wouldn't be the first time they didn't work here, but they did at other people.
Thanks already.

Status
Not open for further replies.