BU Poll: Most Wanted UT3 Map Remake (UT Edition)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
PLEASE EPIC!!! Go to your forums and see what projects are already done or in the works!
Chrome, Grendel Keep, Citidel, November, FaceClassic, are already done or in the works.

um iv seen nothing of epic quality... so ill pass on those.. id like to see the links though, iv only seen Citidel

oh abnd i vote november, have allot of bot fun on that map

Last edited:

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
But they're all so good! :( I can't pick just one! Noxion, Kosov, High, Beautitude, argh. I think I chose Kosov, anyway. It'd be good to see one that isn't all indoors and has a theme unlike anything that came with UT3. Basically anything by Inoxx should be remade :D

hilo_

Jan 19, 2008
But they're all so good! :( I can't pick just one!

I can't pick one either :( I'd be happy with most of them.

A CTF-Terra remake would be good too. It was made by Akuma right? Which means it's pretty much a stock map? :p

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
I voted Hall of Giants...there was nothing like making that long run all the way back to your tubes and coming out of those huge tubes and getting sniped while floating down to the flag!!

It also doubled as a great IGCTF map

ne_skaju

lost and found
Jan 21, 2008
Izvarino
Noxion16, Orbital and EpicBoy. Cannot decide which one.

To be honest, all of these maps should be remade, but most of them not so good for CTF - they'd be better for Jailbreak (Darji16)

p.s. is there anyone who can navigate well on Darji 16? :lol:

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Ugh, this is soooo hard, but I have soooo many fond memories of Epicboy playing it old skool, instagib, and with the Uwar mutator. Fine times *sniff* fine times...

I wouldn't mind any of them really.

Lord Kafer

Ah! It Burns!!!
Jan 17, 2004
Saskatchewan, Canada
Yeah, Fordy did an awesome 2k4 remake but it was still too difficult of a run to the blue flag.

There are some good maps in that list. I say Lava Giant, Gauntlet, Orbital, Hall of Giants (also a fan of the Forest of Giants remake for 2k3), Nucleus, Kosov, and EpicBoy, in that order.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Too many good maps to choose from, but I say CTF-Dreary or CTF-High.