BSOD after installing SP3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
So I installed SP3 on both of my machines and my old PC took it just fine, but my newer one (AMD chipset) BSODs after rebooting. I thought something else ****ed up, so I used it as an excuse to reinstall Windows. Having doing so I installed Windows fine and then SP1 with no problems. I can reboot and everything is happy. I then installed SP3 and after rebooting I am BSODing again.

Does Microsoft know what they are doing anymore? I downloaded SP2 and am going to just reinstall freshly with that rather than deal with horse ****. I Googled and saw that many others are having the same issue. WTF?!? I saw some reg fixes for it, but it seemed to be for Intel machines. So what gives?