BrAgGiNg DoNe HeRe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
i think its a .int edit
just change ths font to the one which is the playenames when you aim at em

gas sux a full server 2 ppl using it like its the only weapon, making a thick fog and lagging the server to hell

like OMG :eek: i must have been nuts to charge head on at a gunner

Attachments

• oo.JPG
    oo.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 39

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
i think its a .int edit
just change ths font to the one which is the playenames when you aim at em
[/QUTOE]

so could i make that any font i have in my Windows Font Folder?

Mar 6, 2004
Had a 4 on 1 with me being the won and i won with over 4k in 12 minutes, but i didn't realise they were new :(

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Less bragging than funny, but meh.
Yesterday... Garden, I think. A gunner was running backwards out one of the doors. He placed a mine. I shot the mine. Best suicide I ever had on someone else ;)
Then on another map, I was fighting a Ranger and a Gunner. I had wounded both, but nothing compared to my surprise when the Ranger sniped the Gunner by accident.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
fireball said:
Then on another map, I was fighting a Ranger and a Gunner. I had wounded both, but nothing compared to my surprise when the Ranger sniped the Gunner by accident.

I think that was me :( Or if I wasn't in your game.. I did that yesterday (sorry Panda) But that's ok because I got TK'd twice in 3 seconds on D during garden rofl. Intruding tech kills me, Panda revives me then shoots at the tech and kills me, Seagull comes around and revives me, then slaps a grenade toward the tech, but lobbing me in the head instead. Then Sea revived me again. Bunch of murdering/reviving bastards lol.

Mar 6, 2004
Playing in the Bloodgrave server after i was getting help by someone on wall jumps i was pwning everyone, first game got 6900 pts in 11 minutes...killing anyone going to the base/has an arti/vehicles/anyone at the other base(even though i did miss alot but my aim is crap alot anyway when 50% of the time i have it as a deadaim). Then after most of the game i was on d and got 5900 in like 13 minutes and it was the top score...tak was there, he is my proof.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
i got one just now from my unreal
i got more points for the one vehicular manslaughter then the guy in second place had in total points at the end :eek: :lol:

Attachments

• myu1.JPG
    myu1.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 25
  • myu2.JPG
    myu2.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 26
  • myu3.JPG
    myu3.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 20

King of Hearts

The last American hero.
Apr 4, 2004
Philadelphia
killorbekilled = teh pointwhore :rolleyes:

Attachments

• XMP 9.JPG
    XMP 9.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 33
  • XMP 11.JPG
    XMP 11.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
  • XMP 12.JPG
    XMP 12.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
  • XMP 13.JPG
    XMP 13.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 32
  • XMP 14.JPG
    XMP 14.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 30

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
hmm first EVER play on quietshrine and i nearly got 12k
(thanks to the 15 odd turrets that i killed at my base while waiting for the node to get online 1680 points on turrets alone o yeah and the harbinger monster kill while i had an arti :lol:
o and a mortar cannon headshot :eek: i couldn't see my target either :lol:

Attachments

• firstplay.JPG
    firstplay.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 21
  • firstplay2.JPG
    firstplay2.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 19
  • thats gota hurt.JPG
    thats gota hurt.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 24
Mar 6, 2004
King of Hearts said:
killorbekilled = teh pointwhore :rolleyes:

The 4th screen shot, i remember that game as i had mad luck in the beginning before 1 shot hits on me became a factor alot :lol: so then i decided to go on an arti run, btw i'm Killah obviously :D :rolleyes:

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
21k :eek:
and few micelanious bits and peices from the same game :)

Attachments

• 21K.JPG
    21K.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 21k2.JPG
    21k2.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 16
  • erm wow.JPG
    erm wow.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 19
  • huh odd bonus.JPG
    huh odd bonus.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 16

DJT

Titties!
May 3, 2004
Well this was my second best game back when I was just DJT. I don't have a screenshot of my best one cause...well..I didn't take one =P Anyways..not bad I think.

Attachments

• 20kgame.jpg
    20kgame.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 35
Mar 6, 2004
Oh yeah, i've been doing good on d today playing gunner :D nobody's left the area alive, if they did (only 1) they didn't get all the way to their base.

Status
Not open for further replies.