%#&* BOT SKILLS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
Every time I play a botmatch, I have the setting on experienced. However, it changes it either from adept up or to novice. I tried taking auto-adjust skill off to no avail. Can anyone help me?

Wereling

May 3, 2000
Visit site
Yeah. I have pretty much the same problem, except that in my case, it's locked on Godlike, which means my options as far as playing the game goes are pretty limited. I've tried pretty much everything, and it seems to havelocked it there. Even restarting the computer doesn't help.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
With auto-skill turned off the bots use the skill you setup before starting a match.
Theirs skill differs from Novice to godlike. Novice bots will fire a full mp5 clip at ya from only 3 meters away and maybe 2-5 shots can hit ya. A godlike bot will hit ya with almost the full clip.
In addition the chance to select the right weapon for the current distance between them and theirs enemies depends on theirs skill.

Wereling

May 3, 2000
Visit site
Yes, I'm sure. I turn auto-adjust off, and set for experienced in the bot skill, but it still comes out godlike in the game. Doing anything but sniping is bloody well impossible.