Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Seriously?

Gearbox is really ruining this game. Which is sad because my commitment to playing it has dropped drastically over the last couple of months, and some of their changes are not helping. Fixed the stash glitch? Guess I have to copy my characters around like everyone else does then. :(

Seems like in the end this is going to turn out to be a not very fun game anymore.

Initially I had a ridiculous amount of mules to hold all the stuff I didn't want to get rid of. (Seriously, I think it was around 20 characters). And everything had to be routed through that tiny 4 slot twink-space. Horrible. I can only recommend against doing that. Get Gibbet. Even if you only want to play with the stuff you found yourself, it's still helpful. Copy the code of the item you would put on a mule into a text file and use that later when you want to have it again. It's far from perfect, and you'll have to add a description yourself, but it's way better than mules IMHO.

On a different note, did anyone notice a radical improvement in drops in an UVMH 4 player @ lv61 game? A few days ago I was seeing a lot more high quality drops, like, around 10 items of legendary/pearlescent quality, and there was no farming involved and I was playing on a few different hosts. Just wondering if things changed or if I by chance connected to a bunch of people who all increased the drop rates.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I've seen increased quality drops but it's mainly purple grade weapons, I've only seen one pearlescent drop and I found a sham in a locker since the patch.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I've seen an improvement in drops up until Orange. I've managed to get three Pearls so far (a sniper rifle, a rocket launcher and an assault rifle). The sniper rifle is basically a shock version of the Barking Volcano, and the other two aren't that awesome.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
There's talk on the GBX forums about pseudo-split screen for PC. One thread talks about massive amounts of sandboxing, but some have said you can run multiple instances by firing up BL2 directly from the Borderlands2.exe

As for drops/loot/etc, if you leave the Doctor's Orders mission(from Tannis, to collect slag experiment notes) untouched, then the boxes in the Exploitation Preserve are nigh-guaranteed to throw out LootMidgets

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Initially I had a ridiculous amount of mules to hold all the stuff I didn't want to get rid of. (Seriously, I think it was around 20 characters). And everything had to be routed through that tiny 4 slot twink-space. Horrible. I can only recommend against doing that. Get Gibbet.
It's Gibbed. Current version is 155. I never thought of saving the codes in a text file though - how do you keep it organized?

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
If you don't use the Bank much, you could Gibb the guns into there
As far as I know, the glitch Gearbox fixed on the 18th just prevents you from glitching guns into the bank while ingame

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
o_O

hVyICab.jpg

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
:lol:

Man, if Borderlands 2 wasn't such a farmfest, I'd totally get back into it, but as it stands, I'm waiting for everything to be released.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
It's Gibbed. Current version is 155. I never thought of saving the codes in a text file though - how do you keep it organized?

I'm on a different PC now but basically:

lady fist
<code>
fire
<code>
corrosive
<code>
<code>
<code>

and so on. If I have several variants I'll just mark/copy all the lines, paste in Gibbed and throw the ones I don't want away in game. I just can't be arsed to add more description to it.

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
So Krieg's voice lines have been leaked. The echo-y voice is the voice in Krieg's head
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvgxCKRsuYM[/m]

There's also speculation that Krieg is Tina's father post-slag experimentation

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
30% Off Voucher with Green Man Gaming
Don't know if it works with the sale, but it works on the Mechromancer & Psycho Packs.