Bio-Rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hot or Not?

• I`m loving it because I do know how to use it

Votes: 64 70.3%
  • I like it but I don`t know how to use it

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I don`t like it because I don`t know how to use it

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I hate it even I do know how to use it

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
dc- said:
But the thing is, it NEVER is. Ever. Don't even bother arguing because you're wrong.
True if you don't consider TAM worthy enough to be called a gametype.

But when you have 1 hp and its 4v1 vs you alone, and they are stacked, and theres nowhere to run or hide or use strategy to get them 1 by 1, best thing to do is just try to get a lucky bio hit killing 4 ppl instantly. (ofcourse if theyre running towards you in a pack)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
dc- said:
Yeah, fu briach. You aren't allowed to agree with me because my opinion is different from most of the other's.
He didn't even agree with you :lol: BTW, don't bother disagreeing because you are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Well, I through the goo on the weapon pickup only when I saw someone heading there and time it so, that opponent will be hit exactly when he comes there. Actually I dislike spamming some area hoping that someone would run into it. I always try to aim for the direct hit.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Electrolyte said:
How the hell can you comment on someone if you never read their post? :rolleyes:
He was commenting on someone else's post not mine. And I agree with him on the skill part, I guess. Because bio rifle doesn't take as much skill to use as any hitscan weapon or projectile weapon, the only thing that makes it hard to use for noobs, is it's a one shot weapon, and if someone new to the game doesn't have switch to weapons on the keyboard, that might be a problem :lol:

My opinion: bio rifle ws off = yay
bio ws on = poop

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Love it! Secondary goo of course, I never/rarely use primary... My latest ahem 'tactic' is to load up on bio secondary goo then get it a vehakal... When I die within the vehakal I actually get killed by my own goo :lol: :tup:

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Electrolyte said:
How the hell can you comment on someone if you never read their post? :rolleyes:
You obviously didn't read mine very closely.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
>I love the gun,i usually use a different gun if i have one but when i've only got goo i know how to use it. Don't uderestimate how powerful goo is also. Goo is also alot like the stake gun on Painkiller, requires an amount of prediction and is a 1 hit kill.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
tbh, imo the best way to use the bio is to spam it in the general direction of the enemy.
And if they are a pro they will start moaning and get distracted. then you can get out a minigun (just to keep them happy) and mow them down.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
The_Head said:
tbh, imo the best way to use the bio is to spam it in the general direction of the enemy.
And if they are a pro they will start moaning and get distracted. then you can get out a minigun (just to keep them happy) and mow them down.
LoL that only works with koala bears ;|

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Bio must take some skill, in the sense that I get nailed by it a lot more than I'm able to nail people with it, and I don't suck that much. Bio is also the reason I hate TAM.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
About the only time I use the Snot Launcher is when I spawn and it's the first weapon I see. I grab it, fully charge the secondary. I grab other weapons and switch to them while still holding my fully charged snot. That way, when I see an enemy, I shoot the big booger at them and immediately attack them with another weapon.

Other than that, I only use it in desparation.

BioBlizzard

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !
Apr 24, 2006
I think its the best weapon for a stratergiest.... who can strafe and shoot perfectly ..................... as for my point of view i think its the best weapon for defending in ctf maps............... and can also prove to be a pain in the A55 in 1 on 1 matches..............................