BeyondUnreal is dead! Long live BeyondUnreal!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

medor

Mar 15, 2009
If i try to upload a folder (11,4 Mo 108 Files, 22 Folders) in the case "click here or drop files to upload" it say "uploading :0%" and nothing is upload.

Urfinson

Jul 28, 2015
I see some change in Skincity, now a skin\model profile doesn't have a file name (****.zip), only contains "file down" message, so it's become hard to correlate picture and .zip file to find requested skin. Now i try to download saved site from medor.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Presumably it has been broken like that for a while. I'll see if I can get it to give a better message.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Yeah, the site is in disrepair and the updates are extremely slow, but don't let that clickbait title fool you, we are here for the long haul.

LONG LIVE BEYONDUNREAL!

P.S. If you want to help making the site more active please e-mail or PM hal or I to discuss it further.
Well weren't we just there off-topic?

I'll PM you or Hal when I get some more thoughts on this.
Brizz, I would be happy to contribute to keeping the site open, money or otherwise. Thanks for your dedication; like Al, I too check in here early everyday.
As mentioned I will be happy to help out where I can :D
That's what I mean in the off-topic. Positivity rather than whining.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I will be setting up a donation system in the next couple of months so people can help with server costs. Beyond the servers and the really cheap annual upgrade cost for xenforo we really don't have any expenses right now.