BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Just a reminder here, we will notify the winner via PM before we announce the next day's thread. You are welcome to re-enter every day of the contest as long as you didn't win on one ot he previous days, just post in the thread for that day!

marveldude

Mar 1, 2009
ive never tried this game but the new titan pack looks promising. epic games are always fun to play, i love the gore.

hellcinder

Mar 2, 2009
Unreal game

Hello,

I havent played unreal tournament since the original, I would love to give this a try.

-John

Fa3tyl

Mar 2, 2009
Hi, I'm Fa3tyl (not copying Fatal1ty), I am a gamer from California. I play games from Fps to Rts, but Fps is no doubt the best. I was previously a WoW addict but luckily I have borken the addiction LOL. My personal favorite is the CSS but Battlefield and QUAKE aren't to far behind. I'm posting hopefully to win a key and play with you guys, if not it's still nice to find a new community and other gamers to chat with. If anyone is interested in playing something just PM me for my Xfire. So thank you guys for the opportunity and hopefully the fun!

MrX

Mar 2, 2009
UT3 Prize

I would just like to say G'day to everyone.
Fingers crossed i win this awesome prize, as i intend to Gift it to my dad who is 56 this year, and a newcomer to online gaming.

Go Old Man GO !

Id also like to mention, he gets so frustrated playing games that i hand down to him (War shooters are his preference) that he threatens to punch the screen and often spits on it, in utter frustration of repeatedly being slaughtered by the AI. Quite amusing to watch tho.

A true Rage Quiter in the making... hehe :lol:

PS.. Dad, if you ever work out what internet explorer does.. and the high probabitlity that you wont.. I will show ya this post when i hand deliver your prize.

Luv ya Dad.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
This is just plain Badass. :D

Anyway, I'll get my cousin, The Cazztinator, to post ASAP!
Kid sure could use a new UT game, he's been sh0xing away in the old '99 GOTY edition for a decade now.

Last edited:

HaLLiS

Mar 2, 2009
Hi,

I own a copy already but would like one for my mate so we can play online together

Status
Not open for further replies.