BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

husyk

Mar 3, 2009
Sure hope the expansion will be worth the download, Titan mode seems awesome. Haven't fought giants in an FPS since Painkiller.

LoveAir

Mar 3, 2009
Hello id love to get one copy i know guys from my school that play i might play with them !

marmot

Mar 3, 2009
Hi :)

Like many here, it's my first post even though I go to BU every week.
I also don't need a key as I own the game, but this could be a nice present for a friend :)

Last edited:

akafullbleed

Mar 3, 2009
Hey I'm new, really joined just to get free UT3 but oh well. :) Might just buy it if I don't win, it's cheap as chips right now and suspose if I'm on an acutal UT forum I might be able to find some people to play.

Slyrr77

Apr 25, 2004
Slyrr here - I designed UT2004 custom player models a while back. I would have done for UT3 as well - but they aren't supplying tools for anyone who has older versions of MAX - or if they have, they haven't told anyone. I hope that they do provide them, and also that they release VIDEO tutorials for Custom Player Model creation, like they did for custom MAP creation. It's only fair, after all -

In any case, I'm looking forward to the Titan pack - especially if the actual Titan mod brings the Unreal1 Titan into the game somehow!

I already own UT3 and put it on Steam with the CD key, so I'd find it a crowning irony if I won a free UT3 Steam account.

Is there any chance I could trade it for video tutorials directly from EPIC on Custom Player Model creation....?

gediminas

Mar 3, 2009
hello forums users,

I am new here and would like to introduce myself.

I am a proud Steam user, and a huge FPS player.

Hope this will be enough to win a key :)

Add me as steam friends : gedulka

Nithix

Mar 3, 2009
Hey. I'm new here. I haven't played a whole lot of the UT games except for maybe a couple years back when I was playing Unreal with my cousins. I've decided that I'm interested in picking it up due to the Renegade X mod coming out, plus I need another FPS to play anyway!

Edit: For some reason I put Unreal '2'. I played the original XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.