BEST RANGER IN XMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
holy crap mace?
where in the world have you been?

haha, yeah im sorry i havent been around in a long time covet.. the 2k4 demo came out and i've been mostly playing that since. ive played XMP a few times since then, but it seemed like the servers just werent as full... i guess i should find new servers to play on if i plan on playing :p

yeah sorry i havent been around.. i guess you could say i retired from xmp.. :(

-Shadow-

Equal Opportunity Offender
Mar 9, 2004
Out of My Mind
www.3dap.com
Me. You know why. I get 6 fps at Q0 at 640*480 and I play on 56k. And I get the first arti cap and steal in most games. But really though Some of the Omni guys are insane.

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
Hellooo. I am an ok ranger, definatly not the best shot, but I seem to be sneaky and get artifacts and heal/revive people and good at distracting enemies while my teammates kill them :)

I am more of the sneaky ranger that would rather not be seen and avoid danger than get in a big fight. I also tend to hack a lot on the way.

Last edited:

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
-Shadow- said:
Im suprised.... No one noticed the Stats above. I get 6 fps at Q0 at 640*480 and I play on 56k. And I still pwn people.

Maybe cause score isnt everything.

Go-Bot

Shadow Leadership
Jan 23, 2004
over there somewhere
here are my votes Kenshin,Choke,Grasshopper,Headwire,EmmetOtter,Rage, .. this is just to menton a few .. there are tons of excellent rangers out there

Famous

I'm on Defense!
Jan 17, 2004
Grasshopper and Auron are great. Auron's one of the best art cappers I've seen.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
If only

If only we had a database of all the scores/deeds from all the rangers that ever played XMP anywhere. Then we could calculate an average on who's 'the one'.

Personally i dun fancy playing ranger so much, i dont know... maybe its because lately my wrist is givin it a bad taste. Or maybe cause i suck at it now (lol really?)... or maybe cause XMP ranger is just nothing compared to instagib gameplay on UT? (not to mention the 100 other games that have alike gameplay)

Last edited:

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
*Ðetta Takes away Killer's beer for starting thread and not nominating him.* :p

(Jk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.