BeerBaron? Phil? Sapphire Nights?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
They were so bad that they put me off breasts for a week. Do not for a second think I'm joking.
Great opportunity for something like this:
DSC09671.JPG

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Beerbaron got banned. phil has been hanging around in IRC lately. S_N had terrifying nipples.

While my memory is too spotty to account for the others, I know Phil is very much alive and around.

I indirectly called him a fag on #fragbu for comparing +mlook to hacks (quake).
He responded by calling me a doghumper and telling me to die.

Good times. :D

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
k lemme get this straight.
SN banned for nudity?

but phil and BB were banned for... what?
for being too hard on new members?
is that possible? that sounds pretty lame.

I mean how bad could it have been?
someone tell the story.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
No. phil had a history of abuse towards other members, combined with a bunch of mod sass. Beeb had that plus abusing moderator privileges he had from the Infiltration forums.
Feh, you speak of mod abuse like it's a bad thing. Happens here all the time, no harm done.

Sides, Phil isn't abusive. He's just loving. :)

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
I'm not sure if SN's legendary boob pics are around anymore. DeeperShade used to be the go-to guy for those, but last I checked he was unable to locate them.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
No. phil had a history of abuse towards other members, combined with a bunch of mod sass. Beeb had that plus abusing moderator privileges he had from the Infiltration forums.
ohhhh.
ok.

so phil was a constant dick who wouldn't back down (in spite of warnings, I presume) and BB actually abused mod powers.
that makes more sense.

going back to SN's nudity offense: did she actually post the pictures in an open thread for anyone to see?
because apparently Igoy's boobs are floating around here too, like everybody who frequents IRC has them. but she obviously never posted them out in the open. I assume that's the difference when it comes to punishment.