Barack Obama is the Antichrist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
News flash: both candidates are politicians. Therefore, they will both do anything and everything it takes to get the Oval Office. Including killing you. Painfully.....*looks behind myself*

*edit*

Holy god, did you just say that having an SUV for a large family would not be useful? You obviously did not and do not belong to a large family.

How big is your family? Myself I am one of six children and 2 parents making 8. An SUV was very useful for us when we were all still together.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
I think we established early on that McCain did not call him the anti-christ. That was one persons interpretation, and a rather uncommon one at that it seems.

It was referenced on more than one news site, and the parallels of the ad are more than obvious. So when it comes down to it, I'd agree with the interpretation and the intent of the ad (like several other's from McSame) is to smear, lie and cheat his way to the top. Pigs.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well, in my opinion, Obama is dangerous and I don't care about politics at all, but it just brought me attention that all of that and he reminds me of hitler seriously and then I googled and even found videos that even other people think same.
He just gets many people rethink all that and he in fact gets against likeness and triggers something beyond, some people are weak to feel it, but from absolutelly independand sources who have not heard even about this i can hear simmilar things.

If he will gain power, it can cause even next world war and who knows if he will not abuse the radar systems that is going to be build.

I mean this is serious and the stupidity of people will never end that way, now people are more passive, all passive defenses everywhere at everything, but that ****ing leads to nowhere and people get upset if bringing some personal proofs and such things and some forums deleting evidnce, i mean this has nothing to do with this, but it shows the mentality, the mentality that is weak and wrong. Something must be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SZwCmx1sqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E
etc etc

TomWithTheWeather

Die Paper Robots!
May 8, 2001
Dallas TX
tomwiththeweather.blogspot.com
Well, in my opinion, Obama is dangerous and I don't care about politics at all, but it just brought me attention that all of that and he reminds me of hitler seriously and then I googled and even found videos that even other people think same.
He just gets many people rethink all that and he in fact gets against likeness and triggers something beyond, some people are weak to feel it, but from absolutelly independand sources who have not heard even about this i can hear simmilar things.

If he will gain power, it can cause even next world war and who knows if he will not abuse the radar systems that is going to be build.

I mean this is serious and the stupidity of people will never end that way, now people are more passive, all passive defenses everywhere at everything, but that ****ing leads to nowhere and people get upset if bringing some personal proofs and such things and some forums deleting evidnce, i mean this has nothing to do with this, but it shows the mentality, the mentality that is weak and wrong. Something must be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SZwCmx1sqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E
etc etc

hahahaha what :lol: You can't be serious.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
:lol: that's a ridiculous accusation. Hitler actually had principles!! (you might not agree with those principles, but atleast he had them)

These two clowns are going to tell the public pretty much ANY lie to get elected.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I came from a family of 5 kids and a mini-van did fine for when we all had to go somewhere.

That's great. I don't suppose you've tried to shoehorn five car seats into a minivan in the last... oh... twenty years, have you?

It's important to remember that this branch of the conversation came up when someone questioned the need for a vehicle as large as an SUV. Van, minivan, SUV, whatever... they're all about the same size and debating nuances is just dumb.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Eventually when it will turn out to be true and 3rd world war begins or something, I bet you all would be laughing still, won't you?
It isn't just because he is black, go and vote him, no. He's just using that, the opportunity to be first black american president. I'm not racist or prejudiced against minorities either, but they seem to be.
That doesn't mean if some insane megalomaniacal person jumps for the opportunity that he will be good president. Even if he won't trigger anything, he can't be a good president because of how he acts, he doesn't even support america much i have seen some video where all other politicians had hand on their chest (while there was someone singing the) and obama as the only one just swinged to the wing like if it was some....
are you sure you really want person like that?
He's just brainwashing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.