Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
It would depend on the sex of the participant though really.

Well being as we are in 'ask a woman' thread, im guessing he wants to know what a woman prefers....as a woman I would personally answer doggy. That is unless we are back to the 'prove your a female' discussion :p

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well, if one had a strap-on or similar. There's more than just putting your penis in things anyway.

Well being as we are in 'ask a woman' thread, im guessing he wants to know what a woman prefers....as a woman I would personally answer doggy. That is unless we are back to the 'prove your a female' discussion :p
Yeah, I was talking about the other participant. A woman and the other person

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it wouldn't be my lie.
it would be the lie of at least 2 girlfriends and a few other female accomplices that have corroborated the story.

maybe I've been dating the wrong girls?
women only seem to be able to achieve orgasm on top if they have experience in that position, otherwise their legs/hips get tired. with doggy they always seem to be more comfortable which of course makes it easier to get off.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Girl on top is pretty hot. I like that a lot too. Lots of girls are too shy for that though. I found laying on our sides with her leg drapped over mine is pretty hot for them. All kinds of creaming comes from them then.