Argh

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
For some reason I'm not picking up any servers. The master server is up, just no servers appear. Its getting annoying everytime I wanna play I have to put the server in my favorites.

:mad:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Hmmm... firewall is off and not sure how to configure netspeed on my comp; and I don't think that would be the problem considering everything was working fine until 3 days ago.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Meh, the master server becomes stupid every once in a while. That happens to me too sometimes, and after hitting Refresh enough times, you'll eventually get something to come up.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
I noticed something was wrong when I had an ons server on my favs, then the master server says that there are no ons servers.

DAMN YOU EPIC!

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
You might have to regenerate your ini. Move yours to your desktop, fire up the game, and it'll recreate it. Let this be a lesson to you about hax0ring. :lol:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
hmm... I was able to get ahold of Raffi's bot through special "methods", must be that. Ahh, I was so fond of being respected on Rankin :D

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Tenkken said:
I noticed something was wrong when I had an ons server on my favs, then the master server says that there are no ons servers.

DAMN YOU EPIC!

When you favorite a server, it bypasses going to the master server.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Well, I know some servers that are always full but not on my favorites. And what are the chances of their being no Ons servers?

I'll just regenerate my user.ini, but I'll have to screw around with my keybinds again...