Any old school INFers still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
heey hi guys !
im still around, playing other games, following ground branch development, and hoping for a INF return !
i dont even remember my own name in INF in the old times probably was PUNISHER or something like it, i've mane CDs full of recorded games, i should load them someday, and convert into .avi somehow!

my email is punisher_dio@hotmail.com !
see you around !

On Friday I will turned off master server because servers do not have players :( . Add your servers under favorite.So you will be able to see them on the list or you will connect on this 2 ip
213.239.200.83:27777 or 213.239.200.83:17777

My tdm will bw turnet of too.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
On Friday I will turned off master server because servers do not have players :( . Add your servers under favorite.So you will be able to see them on the list or you will connect on this 2 ip
213.239.200.83:27777 or 213.239.200.83:17777

My tdm will bw turnet of too.

Don't :(

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
To my surprise I finally got Inf back up and running today - I'd say that times have changed in that I really should have been doing something else, but that was true 11 years ago as well... I even slightly miss those stupid disco-dancing bots, but wandering around the old maps was surprisingly evocative. They were real places, in a sense, where I used to hang out with friends. Who would shoot me in the face.

Tech has moved on, but that's not necessarily a great thing - at least so far as making maps is concerned (I don't have the ability, let alone time, to make one to today's specs). Anyway, it's good to see a few familiar names here - I hope life is treating you all well.

Matt / Fat