Anti-Establishmentarianism discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
I think I know what you mean...:confused:

The mind is all in the brain, but the soul comes from somewhere else...I can't believe that conciousness could just pop into existance from what is on a fundamental level exactly the same as anything else...

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Originally posted by lucifix
exactly, its all in the brain.i think everything is in our heads. like the "liars" idont know the medical term, but you know what i mean, they can actually make their lies be the truth in their own minds. they just dont stick to their story they actually believe their own lies are the truth.......i dont think i explained that good, but oh well :lol:

I believe you are refering to a sociopath.

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
No, a sociopath is afflcted with a disorder that affects their social behaviour - someone you'd call anti-social. Tomas Harris' Hannibal Lecter is an extreme example of a sociopath. I think Lucifix is referring to (and you're thinking of) a pathological liar.