Another WIP for ADSU - This time some female Jugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Great skins are always welcome :)

She looks really nice so far, can`t wait to see more :tup:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
You mean absence. Abstineces is what you get when you're absent and long to get back...(as when smokers quit smoking) ;)
Maybe she ment that :p

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Here`s a early early WIP of Jezebel`s face, punks with shades are always good :p

She surely needs many changes (shades don`t fit exactly, some skintones don`t fit, color of shades, etc.) but I don`t want to hide her :lol:

Maybe a scar over one eye and a red eye effect like the Terminator has will would look cool, well let`s see how this develops. I think I`ll go for some darker armor this time, due she should be a real bad temptated jug fem and a replacing Jezebel (a member of Gorge`s team).

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Is she meant to be asleep MaxX?

If you give her Terminator optics, try ripping half her face off, and revealing a robotic skull underneath...

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OMG I never liked maths but with such teachers it might be even more terrible :eek:

I`m not quite sure what I will do with the face in the end, but added some minor improvements until I get the final inspiration :)

I`ve also started with coloring the body and added a first detail tex. I`m not fully satisfied with it at the moment, but there is still much room left for improvements

Last edited by a moderator:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
A punk needs
fahne.gif
somewhere on the clothes :) .

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
tatts, piercings, and sunglasses oh my!!! I like what your doin here. The tatts you put on some thems faces, and others with nose rings n stuff, and others with shades very nice job. Keep up the good work. :tup: Just remember theres no rush on perfection, so take your time, I'm pretty sure no ones going anywhere. :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thx for the nice comments :)

I think I can continue skinning this "beauties" on weekend and surely I`ll the time needed to make some good skins.

Seems like simply recycling skins doesn`t satisfy me any more :lol: