Another UW Server up!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SNC]SoKoBaN

Jun 25, 2004
www.supernature-clan.de
Hi Folks

I setup and started a UW dedicated Server.
The Server is powered by [SNC]-Clan
Location is Germany, Slots are limited to 10 + 2 Slots for Spectrators.
Can play all GameTypes with UT2Vote to be selected.
Default Gametype is Race.
The server runs so long people interest in it have 24/7.

IP:82.165.33.226:7777

Now i need in the Future WreckingMatch and Weapons to destroy another Players on all the Race Tracks ;)

If you play on this Server, please post a Feedback on this Topic.

btw..is there a possibility to control the Cars with Keybord with a fixed View behind the Car?

Last edited:

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
nice... good to see another server running unwheel.

{SNC}SoKoBaN said:
btw..is there a possibility to control the Cars with Keybord with a fixes View behind the Car?
you want to steer using keyboard and fixed behindview cam?????
turn off mouse_steering, assign keys in bottom of Input control panel, next_weapon and prev_weapon moves cam closer/further.

hope this helps.... i cant join your server as i am in on the beta test and do not have MSU version currently :(

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
stevenhorton said:
Keyboard steering is full right or full left and can cause spins at higher speeds. Mouse steer is gradual and much easier to control.
Great to have your server up [SNC]SoKoBaN:clap:

Nah keyboard steering ftw! It's what old-skool unwheelers use!