ANNOUNCING 1V1 RANGER DUEL TOURNAMENT of HONOR and WOE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I'm trying not to flare up at anyone but ffs can nobody read? Look at the topic, it's a RANGER TOURNAMENT, being held and coordinated by.. RANGERS. Feel free to hold a gunner or a tech or an all class tournament if you want.. but THIS.. RIGHT HERE.. the thread that you're POSTING IN.. is for a RANGER TOURNAMENT. Bringing the "class based game" argument into a DUEL tournament holds no weight since you're not playing the game as it was intended anyways. You're playing one on one against another member of YOUR CLASS. So, you want to play as a tech or a gunner? FEEL FREE I say, only.. you won't be able to shoot since the rules state you need to use the sniper/pistol/shock lance at different times :rolleyes:

Once again.. RANGER ONLY TOURNAMENT.

Ahem.. RANGER.

Cough.. RANGER ONLY.

Fart.. ANNOUNCING 1V1 RANGER DUEL TOURNAMENT of HONOR and WOE

Has anyone missed that? I'll say it again in case we have some Sofa King's in the audience today;

;)

Mar 6, 2004
[BBF]Mantik said:
I'm trying not to flare up at anyone but ffs can nobody read? Look at the topic, it's a RANGER TOURNAMENT, being held and coordinated by.. RANGERS. Feel free to hold a gunner or a tech or an all class tournament if you want.. but THIS.. RIGHT HERE.. the thread that you're POSTING IN.. is for a RANGER TOURNAMENT. Bringing the "class based game" argument into a DUEL tournament holds no weight since you're not playing the game as it was intended anyways. You're playing one on one against another member of YOUR CLASS. So, you want to play as a tech or a gunner? FEEL FREE I say, only.. you won't be able to shoot since the rules state you need to use the sniper/pistol/shock lance at different times :rolleyes:

Ahem.. RANGER.

Cough.. RANGER ONLY.

Fart.. ANNOUNCING 1V1 RANGER DUEL TOURNAMENT of HONOR and WOE

Has anyone missed that? I'll say it again in case we have some Sofa King's in the audience today;

;)

Hmmm...you said ranger right? :D

HwK

Jun 27, 2004
Whats goin on here?
Is a ranger the guy with a sniper rifle?

I would join ya, but i'm out of town....then i'll be back for two days... then i'll be out of town again.... :( No XMP for me for awhile

Lysander

«§²»Shadow2.0
Mar 26, 2004
Runnin a all class duellin tourney 2night

Tonight is clans only, next may well be open to all

Pawnbroker

ºØmníºChiron
Jan 2, 2004
[BBF]Mantik said:
...the rules state you need to use the sniper/pistol/shock lance dat different times :rolleyes:

Ahem.. RANGER.

Cough.. RANGER ONLY.

It's really more of a "Best/Luckiest shot with a particular Ranger Weapon, except for the Grenade Launcher" tournament. I don't really see how getting a few good shots off with a pistol makes you a better ranger than the other guy. IMHO, a standard duel with all weapons included would be a more accurate representation of who is best against another ranger as a ranger. I might actually enter then. After all, I'm one of the best ACTIVE rangers, right? :rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2004
HwK said:
Whats goin on here?
Is a ranger the guy with a sniper rifle?

I would join ya, but i'm out of town....then i'll be back for two days... then i'll be out of town again.... :( No XMP for me for awhile

Welcome to teh boards mastahwk and yes those are rangers

HwK

Jun 27, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
Welcome to teh boards mastahwk and yes those are rangers

I was being a smartass...but ok..
and thanx for the welcome...
I've been forced to post here since the /\Lpha board is having surgery!
and since i'm out of town... I have no XMP...and I just might die of boredom

So yeah do you have an exact date for this dueling tourny....cuz if it starts after July 8th...I'll give it a try...even though I suck as teh RaNGeR!

Mar 6, 2004
You can take me off the list, i just quit xmp...again :lol: been in my old room getting pwned by players who shoot in every direction(noob shooters) when 1 on 1 with me so i've come to the conclusion i'm just not good at shooting games therefore i'm moving onto things i'm good at, later all.

Oh and thx /\ for letting me in yo clan, srry it was short term tho.

Last edited:

HwK

Jun 27, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
You can take me off the list, i just quit xmp...again :lol: been in my old room getting pwned by players who shoot in every direction(noob shooters) when 1 on 1 with me so i've come to the conclusion i'm just not good at shooting games therefore i'm moving onto things i'm good at, later all.

Oh and thx /\ for letting me in yo clan, srry it was short term tho.

WTF!!!

Are you insane...just because some n00bs shot your arse up, when ur havin a bad day... doesn't give you reason to run away from XMP and /\
How about you take a couple weeks of vacation, and play a different gaming system like PS2 or X-box...then come back....Thats what I do when I get frustrated....

If you quit now all those valid points you have stated will amount to squat!
...and who else will show me some cool jumps since I am a skill-less ranger...

Don't make me beg damnit! :mad:

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Oh Great means we are down a man for jolt league. Killah quit on us again. We may have to drop out if people keep quiting on us. I wonder what will happen next :). Anyways Killah I hope you decide to come back.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I didn't intend to sign up, cause I suck at ranger..lol. But hey I'll stay and give someone an easy win. This sounds like fun. I"m in the process of talking hopper into joining, if I can get him to leave NWN alone long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.