American Public School System Fail

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
They were clearly just trying to cover up their intentions for collecting some sweet amateur jailbait videos.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
that article said:
The issue came to light when the Robbins's child was disciplined for "improper behavior in his home" and the Vice Principal used a photo taken by the webcam as evidence.
john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I just wanna shout KHAAAAANNN!!! all loud to that Vice Principal.
Besides I met even bigger assholes than that one and I was "disciplined" and ridiculed and ripped off by a certain private school headmaster. Not only that, I was even charged etc.

And for third time:
These guys doing it need to be SHOT, NEED TO BE SHOT, NEED TO BE SHOT!!!!!!

And it is all only attempt for mass control and indocrination used by these schools, the student don't have own opinions, if you've ever read anything posted by them in newspapers here it sounds like they've been censored or brainwashed compared to usual students stuff from the more "suckage" or inferior schools. They often pose as revolutionary ones, but their methods are very questionable, in fact the ones promoting the electronic computer usage in classrooms etc are the worst ones.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The first thing you should do when you get a laptop with a webcam on it: Tape it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The first thing you should do when you get a laptop with a webcam on it: Tape it.

Well I can tell when it is active by this blue light near it. However it once activated without a reason recently....now tell the truth, I bet someone from this forum was trying to spy on me.....muhahaha

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
In what universe do public school officials believe they have any right at all to discipline students for things they do in their own home?

I mean, even aside from the whole "We're in ur house, watchin ur webcam" deal -- they attempted to discipline him for improper behavior in his own home?

What the ****?

Civil case. Great, let's **** over all the other schools in the district / state / however many it takes for the parents to say "Yeah we're set on cash for a while."

This should be a straight criminal case, and the people in charge should go to prison and have their privacy repeatedly violated,.. a lot,.. from behind.

I know if this happeneed at my daughter's school there'd be a criminal case, 'cause I'd beat the principal reatrded with my kid's laptop. On the other hand, I'd have asked so many questions beforehand, and disconnected the web cam myself to begin with. If they said I can't dc it without having to give it back, then I'd have happily disassembled the entire thing, right on down to desoldering the chips, and handed it back to them in a big Ziplock bag.

Meanwhile the REAL trouble makers weren't even interested in the things, didn't get offered them, or stole / sold them outside of school any way. GG Public schools.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yes, USA public schools are run by idiots for the most part. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that the government doesn't want to fund them though.:rolleyes:

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
In what universe do public school officials believe they have any right at all to discipline students for things they do in their own home?

I mean, even aside from the whole "We're in ur house, watchin ur webcam" deal -- they attempted to discipline him for improper behavior in his own home?

What the ****?

My thoughts exactly.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Yes, USA public schools are run by idiots for the most part. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that the government doesn't want to fund them though.:rolleyes:

Recent graduate? :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_United_States#Funding_for_K-12_schools
According to a 2005 report from the OECD, the United States is tied for first place with Switzerland when it comes to annual spending per student on its public schools, with each of those two countries spending more than $11,000 (in U.S. currency)