ALl the hidden easter eggs in UT ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
OR (easier)

1.) get boots
2.) goto the shield and have some distance to the wall
3.) jump and the highest point throw the disc up
4.) wait till the disc is at its highest point teleport and throw again
5.) Before you hit the ground the disc will be on top and you can teleport again

It's a boot-doublexloc

Last edited:

SadaraK

Groving in UT since 1999
Jan 1, 2001
UK
Heres a couple that I know of:-

1. On Hyper there are 2 invisible platforms that you can stand on, the first is outside on the back right hand side of the outer rim of the semi circle, the scond is acsessible is you go down towards the bottom right engine and jump off toward the middle of the ship while holding against the hull,

2.Im sure most of you who have played lms have seen some lamer do this but if you hold down and left as you warp in on Fractal then if you are "lucky" you simply stay up in the overhead warps and are compleatly invisible (even worse it looks like your standing on the ground underneath somtimes even though your not and cannot be killed.

3.This may be just a rumour but apparently you can now dodge/hammer jump that makes you jump ALOT higher in a ctf game.

Thats all I have for now but I will remember some more soon as Iv seen the lamest at work in this game :(

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
In DM-Healpod][, in one of the back rooms up one of the ramps, near the flak-cannon I think, there is a 4-inch wide ledge that goes into the shadows. It leads to a small button that opens a panel in one of those nearby big tubes. There's an invisibility inside. Not very exciting, but at least its real.

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
LOOK. What's that over there...........bump

Ok, I thought that by now I knew all of the secrects UT has to offer, until now. Last night I thought I'd have a break from DM and play a bit of DOM ( :cool: ), so Leadworks loads up, I grab the belt, the keg and get tooled up. I'm heading over the bridge dom point when a spread of rockets come from nowhere and send me flying into the lava!! WTF!!! :D

OK, so my question is: where the hell is the invisibility? :)

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Originally posted by Deathmaker
LOOK. What's that over there...........bump

Ok, I thought that by now I knew all of the secrects UT has to offer, until now. Last night I thought I'd have a break from DM and play a bit of DOM ( :cool: ), so Leadworks loads up, I grab the belt, the keg and get tooled up. I'm heading over the bridge dom point when a spread of rockets come from nowhere and send me flying into the lava!! WTF!!! :D

OK, so my question is: where the hell is the invisibility? :)

heh I also took me a while to find that one :) It's next to the damage amp, grab the amp, turn around and throw your X-loc up on the platform that hangs from the ceiling (right above the RL)

[edit] I must be going blind...didn't see ur post Ringthane[/edit]

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by D-Stroya
it's in OT, cause, like it or not, hot carls and other grusome sex acts involving nalis, are gonna enter this post

im sure that rumor is just pure bs

or just a hullucanation...

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
(edited)

in dm-2001][ if you play it in unreal and pick up the translater, you can read the book on the table in the space odessy room
quote from the book
I FEEL THE END IS CLOSE. ALL THE OTHERS HAVE MANAGED TO GET AWAY. THERE IS JUST ME AND THE FIRST OFFICER POWELL LEFT. HOPEFULLY THE SHUTTLE WILL MAKE IT BACK IN TIME.

also if you open UT by double clicking a SP map from unreal (vortex2 for example) you can play the game like the origanle unreal without a mod however you wont get to play DM and other game types like that for some reason,im going to look at it some more... (this can be due to the fact that almost all of my unreal files are also in my UT folder)

Last edited:

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
in codex of wisdom if you shoot some walls they reveal secrets

1. invisibility by the sniper rifle on top floor,shoot the wall near the ammo box

2.pretty fly room:i haven't figured out this one yet but while i was playing a game of codex a room opened:there was a picture with the words "pretty fly..." below it;shoot the words and it changes to "(for a white guy!)" do NOT enter this room if you find out how to enter it,there is a damage zone that will slowly take off health

i will post a demo of me using cheats to show it

[ReZ]BullDog

Feb 6, 2001
Bristol, UK
rezerection.moonfruit.com
that room is well documented...u have to shoot the 4 lights in the middle section on the stairs that lead up to the belt on the right side of you.
these lights protrude from the wall and once activated the room will stay open for a while but once is closes u cant reopen it again

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by [DFL]BullDog
that room is well documented...u have to shoot the 4 lights in the middle section on the stairs that lead up to the belt on the right side of you.
these lights protrude from the wall and once activated the room will stay open for a while but once is closes u cant reopen it again

hmmm...i do remember shooting those lights not understanding what they were (i was a newbie at the time) when it happend... ill start the demo now