Air Buccaneers Revival

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jam3s

Apr 25, 2008
Interesting... could never really get into that mod though. Usually i always got my ass kicked and couldnt see why it was fun in the first place.

M

MountianGoat

About how many people we got playing Air Buccaneers today.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
While you can probably just connect to the server, I wouldn't reccomend it. Installing it should put its files in a seperate folder from the main game files and use the -mod switch .

G

Geodripp

Air Buccaneers

Good news everyone! I have successfully uploaded and launched ABu on my server!

It works great!

I was thinking of setting up a day were I would run ABu the whole day. Maybe once a week how dose that sound to you guys?

Any suggestions?

BTW the server info is
NAME:[AGS] ABU all day! pass=pass
IP:68.232.172.209:7777

KingTalo

Aug 17, 2000
*BUMP*

For some reason I couldn't start a new post in the ut2004 forums, so i figure here is the perfect place.

For anyone interested the RPS AirBucs revival is back on,

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/05/29/air-buccaneers-a-thon/

some kind soul set up a US East coast server,

server IP: 140.247.62.101:8777

Yesterday was great fun (20+ players at its height), and hopefully (if there are enough people) it can become a weekly thing...