About "AMmayhem"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
lowlevel said:
And for those who want more specific examples for his stupidity,I propose to take a look at his reviews of the last 2 CTF maps, to read them carefully after that to download them and play the, so that they can see if they have something to do with the nonsense AMmayhem wrote about them.

lowlevel said:
For now on I'll know to download only the maps with low rating. At least I'll be sure that AMmayhem review them and they'll be good maps.

Is it just me, or do those statements contradict each other? First I write nonsense, and then the maps are good because I reviewed them? :con:

The Purple Bunny said:
And lowlevel, lowlife, whatever, I didn't read the name, have you given though to the possibility that he gave bad reviews because the maps suck? That's usually why it happens.

:lol: Sometimes the truth hurts. :)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Humm... i think i could apply for NC3 reviewer position...

Admns? Any word?

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
lowlevel said:
I’ m sorry that I tried to open your eyes but as you prefer to be blind sheep as you are. And for those who want more specific examples for his stupidity,I propose to take a look at his reviews of the last 2 CTF maps, to read them carefully after that to download them and play the, so that they can see if they have something to do with the nonsense AMmayhem wrote about them. Stay in piece and don't get that nervous when somebody writes something different form your opinion and gives you a matter think about. It's good to have always new reviews but at least the made sense. For now on I'll know to download only the maps with low rating. At least I'll be sure that AMmayhem review them and they'll be good maps.

Uh, don't you find it a little weird that no one else is supporting you on your opinion?...could it be...?

...could it be that your...dare I say it?...wrong?

A little tough for someone like you to get your mind around, but if no one else agrees with you, your probably swimming down-stream against the current, kid...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oh what fun we had back when noobs complained about being underrated when in fact they were over rated :lol: I miss those days

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
First I must say, I don't jnow anybody here, except AMmayhem. I read some of his reviews. And I must say he always ( ok in the reviews I've read ) is right! If the map is rated low, I don't could give any higher rating. And I think everyone has his own opinion and when AMmayhem's opinion isn't yours, it's not his fault! Such a funny thread, just like at unrealed.de :D ! Maybe Swanky now waht I'm talking about!
P.S. Don't say something about my orthography, I'm german! :rolleyes:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
milb said:
First I must say, I don't jnow anybody here, except AMmayhem. I read some of his reviews. And I must say he always ( ok in the reviews I've read ) is right! If the map is rated low, I don't could give any higher rating. And I think everyone has his own opinion and when AMmayhem's opinion isn't yours, it's not his fault! Such a funny thread, just like at unrealed.de :D ! Maybe Swanky now waht I'm talking about!
P.S. Don't say something about my orthography, I'm german! :rolleyes:

so am I. ;)
unrealed.de is one of the worst ass kissing german u sites... EVAR!

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
I think you don't understand me. UnrealED.de. is not better then Nalicity but it's also not worser then NC! You don't know what I'm talking about, or do you read often in this Forum?
Waht I mean is, that n00bs or mappers who think they are great Mappers can't accept critics. Their are two threads at Unrealed.de wich are as loony as that one! And Unrealed.de ist the still the best german mapping forum. I also read real "ass kissing" posts here!

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
milb said:
I think you don't understand me. UnrealED.de. is not better then Nalicity but it's also not worser then NC! You don't know what I'm talking about, or do you read often in this Forum?
Waht I mean is, that n00bs or mappers who think they are great Mappers can't accept critics. Their are two threads at Unrealed.de wich are as loony as that one! And Unrealed.de ist the still the best german mapping forum. I also read real "ass kissing" posts here!

not by regulars, on unrealed.de regulars do dumb asskissing. on the other hand I havn't visited that site thankfully for a long time.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Dude, you shouldn't have made that map. It's so ****ing good. Every UT server will start running only your map. Servers running other games will stop, start running UT and only run your map. Dude, your map is so ****ing good. You're going to wreck the Internet! All of it. Man, this map should be criminal it's so good! lol! I mean, that's how good it is! Up for some DMing on your awesome map? I go by the name 7ubgirl.