A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
Infinite build queue for SupCom2 has been great since it was implemented in the patch. I'd play with you and drag you to the community if anyone bought it.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Totally guilty of the later. I think we need a support group.

Yeah, seriously. It's especially the packages that get me. For instance, I bought the Telltale pack during thanksgiving and have only played a single episode of sam and max...

~Jason

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Us bitter "valve is evil" europeans disagree! We'll keep being bitter until they ditch their europeanistism.

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
Seeing how this thread is about steam I'm going to post this hilarious typo I'm sure you guys noticed.

Description for "Dungeons"
A mighty hero stalks through a dark, dank dungeon making life miserable for hordes of pitiable monsters as he steals anything and everything not bolted to the floor. Been there, done that - about a thousand times? Then it is definitely time to switch sides and show that hero just who's who in the dungeon!

Yeah I'd love to be in some dungeons reeking of weed.