A small problem (pictures to show)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pillsbury Flow Boy

The Stairway to Revvin'
Jan 22, 2001
CC,NV,USA
www.knightgames.net
I got SiSoft Sandra a few days ago, and have been running the benchmarks and such, but I kept running into something... I've got PC133 SDRAM... yet... here, take a look at the picture...
problem.jpg

If you notice, the RAM says it's @ 100, does this mean 100Mhz? My FSB is at 133, like all 667's, yet I don't know how to get the RAM to clock to 133Mhz... I'm only getting 250-260 megs/s RAM transfer on the benchmark... which is a full 100 megs/s less then an AMD Duron... which is unbelievable... how can it be that much less? I've tried swapping the Chips around, yet with the 128 meg stick in bank 0 it runs at less then 200 megs/s transfer...

Also how reliable is SiSoft Sandra for information, my processor shows up as a coppermine,
processorinfo.jpg

Yet it wasn't ordered as a coppermine, I guess it was 60 or so more... Is this true? What benifits does having a coppermine have? I know it's better then the original Pentium 3's.... but how much?