a PuF vs BuF community ut2003 ctf game!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
PICK REV PICK REV PICK REV PICK REVPICK REVPICK REV PICK REV PICK REV PICK REVPICK REV PICK REV PICK REV :p

I can't really play due to time and partying constraints, but have fun :) Do the community proud :)

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
overd0ze. said:
dabeat, i use to post there like last year w/ a dif nick, i just thought it'd be cool to have PuF vs BuF since i use to post there and i'll be gettin some old friends from PuF, they prolly dont post there anymore but we all started off there.

Well that doesn't sound much like a good representation of PuF, if all it's going to be is you and some of your other PuF-used-to-bes. I mean, technically I could play for PuF since I was once a PuFer but I wouldn't because I'm no longer a regular at those forums.

Maybe if we could get some of the guys actually regularing PuF to play, then it could be a good match, but I don't know if it would be one for the ages if it was just you and four of your friends versus whatever we can scratch together in 4 days.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Well if we're going up against prounreal you better go over there and make a thread.

On the clan thing: yes let rev and any other clanner play if some of prounreal's heavy hitters play we'll need them.

overd0ze.

Jul 1, 2003
nah i just talk to them on irc, i know most of them

don't worry bout "heavy-hitters" i'm not gonna be getting and P*S or anything.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Foetal Youth said:
PICK REV PICK REV PICK REV PICK REVPICK REVPICK REV PICK REV PICK REV PICK REVPICK REV PICK REV PICK REV :p

I can't really play due to time and partying constraints, but have fun :) Do the community proud :)

roflmao

sorry folks.I am gonna be drunk,and playing at the fragbu if there is one.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Rev.Whoopass said:
roflmao

sorry folks.I am gonna be drunk,and playing at the fragbu if there is one.

LOL

Question is, do you play better drunk or sober?

If you play drunk, how do you snipe? Shoot the one in the middle? ;)