A new site in creation - IDENTITY CRISIS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lawgiver

Nov 4, 2001
Hi all...

Some of you may know me from a short while back, I used to run a Skin/Model site called "The Lawgiver".

Anyway, I had to lose that site for certain reasons, and since then I have always wanted to recreate it, but in a much bigger and better way.

I believe that I have now achieved this with IDENTITY CRISIS

The site will be aiming to cover quality UT skins & models (obviously), but also it will cover the latest news on mods in regards to their models/textures (IE - weapons etc...) and U2 when released.

Community spirit is another thing that the site believes in strongly.

I have nearly finished the site (skins and models to be uploaded soon, but all the rest is there..)

By all means have a good look around the site, but please do not post this bit of news on any news hub sites (IE- Planet Unreal/Unrealism/Unreality etc...) as the site as already mentioned is not ready for release to jo public as yet... :)
http://identitycrisis.unrealism.com

Hopefully I have now wetted all your taste buds and would like to ask anyone that have any interest in Skinning/Modelling if they would be interested in joining the crew of Identity Crisis?

I am really interested in "News Hounds" as catching news on the net is a 24hr thing...

Also, vacancies are open for reviewers, but you should have had previous skinning/modelling experience to apply for these slots.

If any of the jobs interest you then please email me...
lawgiver@unrealism.com

Thanks for taking time out to read this post and I look forward to your replys.

Last edited:

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
g'luck, i like the name.

oh, and until we get our news page up, feel free to drop in to tell us of stuff on your site.