^^

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[MT]Kozi

Malice Tears Acolyte
Nov 27, 2001
In Payon
Visit site
Sewers are really easy...

In the first floor you will just found those larvas... some familiars can be the worst thing you can found ^^

in the second floor are a lot more enemies but nothing hard... and the only agresives enemies are those familiar too... but you can found some mushroms and those kind of frogs (sorry...im not really sure about the oficial names of them)

in the third floor you can find more problems with some green agresives cockroachs... there are little cockroachs too...but they are easy...

that is the end of the sewers as i know...

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
/me whips uri back in his cell.

Anyways Kozi, The first floor is the easy part, untill you get to the zombies.
Watch the door on the left, behind it are some evil bats that sting you with a ...stingthing....I think...:p

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Originally posted by _Zd_JOLT1r_
/me whips uri back in his cell.

Anyways Kozi, The first floor is the easy part, untill you get to the zombies.
Watch the door on the left, behind it are some evil bats that sting you with a ...stingthing....I think...:p
*ruffle**ruffle**bling* YES! FREEDOM!
/me runs to gun locker