800!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
A thread about postcounts without dopefish is like a day without sunshine . . .

I expect Boom to sense a disturbance in the PostCountForce and make a comment soon.

And how come you seem to post more than ever after your father cut back on your online time, DR?

:D

scsig146.jpg

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
In all seriousness, I think we should all know what Boom thinks about post counts by now. It's high time we got off our post count fixations and got back to what's more important: UT.

Ooh ooh! I've moved up to 4th in the top 25 posters of PuF! I guess that makes me more special than everyone except the people above me! :D ;) :rolleyes:

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
You can all just hush.

And its my job to roll eyes at people going off on their postcounts. So step off y'all.

Now here I go...

:rolleyes:

There.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
what do you have to achieve next dark....stop kicking your dad's ass? lol

i think i have 800 something posts...who cares however many it is....it is tooooooooooo damn much

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
You know, I was about to craft an elegant two page critical analysis about the completely unsubtle hilarity inherent in the irony of a certain fish commenting that a certain moderator should "get off of his post count fixation" after being well known personage in any threads in which postcounts are discussed.

But then I realized that no matter how finely crafted or plainly laid out, the point would cleanly sail over the head of that fish without nary a notice.

So I went and watched Who's Line is it Anyway? instead.

scsig148.jpg

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by SimplyCosmic
...a certain fish commenting that a certain moderator should "get off of his post count fixation"...

I didn't tell any "certain moderator" to "get off of his post count fixation" anywhere in this thread. Your misanalysis is astounding.

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
You "didn't say that" in the same way that I "didn't mention your name".

Evidence A: "In all seriousness, I think we should all know what Boom thinks about post counts by now."
Evidence B: "It's high time we got off our post count fixations and got back to what's more important: UT."

If you can't follow the line connecting the dots, then there's no point in proceeding further.

End.

scsig149.jpg

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I have NO idea what you're trying to say there. It would be best for me if you explained yourself instead of making no sense at all.

Or maybe you just shouldn't have started going on about...whatever you're going on about.