425/428 with Glide:slowdown?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
I know there were some issues with D3D and the 425 patch, and I've heard a couple tales of hard luck with 428 too. Simple question: anybody running Glide notice any negative effect on framerate with post 420 patches?

Cuz I think I've isolated my problem to the patch.

Also, I'm lazy. If I decide to reinstall and go back to 420, is it readily available still? Where?

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
Well, I have been married to UT lately. It was Sunday. I don't sleep very much. I'm not yet back in school (grad school). Between jobs. To be sure, I have been spending a good part of my day with UT! My GF's busy, I'm kinda in stasis and enjoying the hell out of it:D! I usually browse a couple forums, make a couple posts (I'm long-winded but a blisteringly fast typist), then head off to play a couple games of UT of whatever type I fancy at the moment. Then I disconnect, minimize, go grab a bite to eat, and browse the forums a little again:).

It's a vicious cycle, I know, but what the hay, I've been havin a ball with my newfound (and soon to be short-lived) slothfulness. Nuthin wrong with that, obviously there'll come a time REAL soon when it may be a week between times I even get to play UT or hit any game-related site at all, :(so better get my kicks now.

Thanks for answering about Glide!