2010, the year that oil companies destroyed major bodies of water around The U.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I have said that Japan is very dumb about the whole whale thing. Oh! I guess you figured that since you would kill your own children to defend America's pride I would feel the same way about Japan. Nope, I think Japan has some pretty ****ed up issues as well. The whale thing pisses me off and I hate when people talk about you shouldn't be to into any one thing and that the Japanese way is all about balance. Then I bring up that they don't apply that to their work culture and they all get pissy.

I can't believe you thought I was one of those people. I can think for myself. Therefore, I didn't vote for Bush either time and I won't vote for Sarah Palin in 2012. She's not going to keep you safer. The Russians aren't planning an attack on Russia either. It's time to turn off Fox News and start forming your own opinions.

Why do you deny THAT YOU HATE THE WHALES?

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I love how people claim that it's not a big deal, yet nobody saw the backlash coming from a major man-made leak.

If BP know so much they would have put the relief there in the first place, and wouldn't have to make all these ads telling us how hard they are working to fix their **** up.

I mean, come on; the quicker we let that stuff poor into the ocean, the quicker the well will dry up, the quicker there won't be any leak to worry about right?
Then we can get back to our beach parties.

Nature will take care of it, and let's face it, we as Humons are not natural.
We can get in our plasmorphic space ships and fly to outer world.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I REFUDIATE THIS THREAD!
political-pictures-vladimir-putin-hunts-bear-dig-palin.jpg

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
MSNBC is biased but if you think its anywhere as bad as fox news you are out of touch with reality.

:lol:

Most biased shows for each network

Msnbc:
The Ed Show
Keith Olberman
The Rachel Maddow show
Hardball with Chris Matthews
Morning Joe

Fox News:
Glenn Beck
Hannity
On the Record w/Greta
The O'Reilly Factor

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
sorry but msnbc is more biased. for every person on the "right" that frequents the station, I can name 3 on the "left" on fox. hell, I've never even seen a republican on Olberman's show

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
You conveniently forgot a few...

Special Report w/ Bret Baier
Your World w/ Neil Cavuto
America Live w/ Megyn Kelly
FOX & Friends
Red Eye

Special report isn't biased as much as its unbalanced.
Your World w/ Neil Cavuto is usually not bad, but it was on the healthcare issue.
America Live w/ Megyn Kelly- Not really bad.
FOX & Friends - Ok biased. It probably as biased as Morning Joe. Sorry, forgot about it.
Red Eye- it's news with unserious jokes that may not even have anything to do with politics.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
sorry but msnbc is more biased. for every person on the "right" that frequents the station, I can name 3 on the "left" on fox. hell, I've never even seen a republican on Olberman's show

For every person on the "Left" that contributes to MSNBC you name, I'll name 3 "Right" Fox New Contributors.

I'll start with former Republican consultant (Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, etc...) Roger Ailes who runs the joint.

Is MSNBC bias? You bet, but at least they don't pretend to be anything else.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
For every person on the "Left" that contributes to MSNBC you name, I'll name 3 "Right" Fox New Contributors.
and pretty much just as many on the contributors from the left. msnbc just can't afford to have many from either side these days. I guess the GE's stimulus money has dried up :lol:

Is MSNBC bias? You bet, but at least they don't pretend to be anything else.
right because, fox is the only "right wing" news on tv, they bring no balance... not to mention that almost every segment has a rep from both sides. it's hilarious how much fox scares the left, even when they have all of the networks and 2/3 of the cable news channels. pretty pathetic really how the totalitarian left wants to shut them down. too bad ratings and capitalism are still breathing.