2.8 is officially........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=Agent_X=-

Apr 26, 2000
Boise, ID, US
Visit site
NOT OUT!!!!!!!!! HeHe, and SpArKy strikes again>>>>>>>>>> /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sparky.gif

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
This is what, the 5th time someone's done this?
Come on guys it's not funny anymore...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
How could you even get your hopes up? You should see when you first log on that it still says 2.75, and also you should notice that it is not a member of the INF team posting under the subjct heading.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Guess some of you may remember my last reaction to such a post..though most won't..

So you might be surprised, that I didn't even got near the expectation that 2.8 was released. In fact These yokes are soooooo bad, the only time I'll believe 2.8 is out, is when I downloaded it and installed it on my PC and played it.

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Did any of you think in your wildest dreams that Warren gave ol' Sparky a call, and said, "Hey pal! Could you do me a quick favor? We have decided to release 2.8 in a new and inovative way. We would like you to post something in the off-topic forum, announcing that you have the game, and that is has indeed been released.."

eh...

Now what would have been cool is this: The topic reads "I have my finger up my...." and then when we all get into the thread, there is an actual picture of Sparky with his finger up his little hoo-haa. Just an idea... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

grunt.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/