1337 Crash Error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MilitaryMinded

Oct 10, 2008
I am playing TO-AoT (Tactical Ops Assault on Terror) a UT MOD. I have encountered a problem with UTDCv2.1. When running the game, I join, run around for a few seconds, and my game crashes. I'm not booted.. it crashes. There is an error message.
toerrortz9.jpg

My OS is XP and I'm running even as low as 16 Bit sound to try and get it up and running. I've tried Direct3D support even OpenGL. It is a laptop, which has enough RAM/Memory/Gigs to run TO 10000 times. I've turned my firewalls off. Re-Installed. ETC... I figured you guys can help.

Thanks for everything.

MilitaryMinded

Oct 10, 2008
nothing has helped so far.. all my drivers are up to date on my piece of **** dell latitude laptop.. nothing works... its definately an internal error with utdc and its compadability with one of my drivers.. i know a **** load of people that have this error as well, for some reason noone is willing to go and edit a few command lines in utdc21