1001 ways to know you play too much Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scumgrief

Lord of Fnord
Dec 31, 2002
www.carpeimperium.com
I'm late so I'll take this in stride...

You will only buy a laptop if it will run UT2003.
This one is so me.

LOL at Ren's dream while pointing at him.

I won't be living anyplace where my computer is for 8-9 weeks.
Ooo... the withdrawal :y5:

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
22. Getting dizzy after standing up too quickly from the computer is recorded in your brain as a "framerate drop".

23. Glasses or contacts are considered "video card upgrades".

24. Whenever watching sports on TV, you wish they would bring match casting off of cable and onto local channels.

EDIT: speeling

Thrawn70

Hang-around
Jun 11, 2002
Unknown Regions
Visit site
26. You carv the Unreal 'U' into your computer, car, house, bathroom stalls, and/or yourself.

27. You contemplate gettting a professional banner printed with your UT/UT2k3 clan name on it.

*NiKita*

aka Flame
Dec 6, 2002
Ohio
www.atomicrage.net
The doctor was busy so I had to do his dirty work for him. This was taken from his notes in IRC.

#28:
[09:45] ! [+WebSlinger] lol, I just replied to our VP of Marketing with "Roger that"

Status
Not open for further replies.