1001 post dedication

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Well gentle Friends, tis been a journey hasn't it? Oh me, oh my lots of memories. Like that time I made fun of those euros for talking that crazy gibberish language, or the time I took a dump on Darksides chest.

Seriously, though, 1001 posts is a momenteous occasion. Seriously, If these walls could talk they'd be like
"WE WATCH YOU MASTURBATE"

Hohohoho gentle friends, As I bob betwixt the various narcotic induced xmp-related visions, I feel I should take you ignorent mewling masses through a brief stroll down memory lane:

ICovetYourChild Presents:

An ICovetYourChild Production

Memories of the little game that could:

Day one: Xmp was born. Its creators, those beautiful beasts, the chaps from legend entertainment, were sadly deemed too beautiful for this world, and were promptly shot. Doves cried.

Day 2: LNS was founded, and light flooded into the world. Its Illustrious creator, the bold, the magnificent, ICovetYourChild, Scourge of the weak, protector of the most stylish of hats, strode through the numerous servers, carving a bloody path through all who dared face him. Beautiful and majestic was he, a god among men. And the peasants rejoiced.

Day 3: And Covet said: "LET THERE BE LOW GRAV" and the grav became low and it was good. "I SHALL CALL THIS PLACE 'OFFWORLD'" and he did. And the peasants rejoiced.

Day 4: But Nay! Not all was as it should be in xmpland! Nay indeed. For within the many followers that had flocked to learn from The magnificent ICovetYourChild, whom they had dubbed the Philosopher King, (Of course, the Humble and modest Covet shunned such labels for his was an inner peace that defied all definition) In these followers, Seeds of unbelief had been planted. Some actually thought that the Gracious, the Benevolent Covet could actually be mortal, and they soon believed that they could best The Covet on the fields of his own making. Soon, they left the heavenly glow of LNS to pursue their own fiendish agendas. The Covet wept, "Why, my children, why? Have I not nurtured you with the very milk from my teet? Why then do you betray me so?" And the Covet was saddened.

Day 5: The wayward infidels, whose name we do not speak of here, continued to spread their lies and falsehood, saying in darkened corners with hushed voices, "LoL Coavat r t3H nUb I cuD k1LL h1M 2 dEatH cUz hE'z a FhaG!@!@#@#!", Always careful that The Covet was not within earshot; for if he was, they knew that he would have been forced to bringeth it on and they knew, deep down in their rancid little hearts, that none could best The Covet, none had his speed, his skill, his hats. They knew and yet they still spread their lies to the point that their Epenis went into Rigor mortis and died.

Day 6: Xmp was a very different place. The peasants no longer rejoiced. The light of Covet had been obscured by the shadow of unbelief. Finally, the unbelievers, hopped up on Xanax and DMX, in a moment of foolhardy confidence, did challenge The Covet for dominion over xmpland. The battle was swift and deadly. Corpses piled up left and right as Covet worked his bloody bloody craft. And, with all his minions laying broken and battered around him, The Covet did lift the original unbeliever to his knees, and then he did insert his throbbing Klingon warrior penis into his occular cavities, and The Covet did thrust repeatedly, heedless of the blood and the screams of "OH JESUS GOD NO!@@!#!@ OH GOD MY ****ING EYES" and the brains coming from the wretched unbeliever. When his vengeance was spent and his opponents corpse nothing but a withered dried out husk of his former self, The Covet looked down upon his land of Xmp and did issue this decree, "FOR YOUR LACK OF BELIEF IN THE IDEALS THAT I EMBODY, I LEAVE YOU NOW. NEVER AGAIN SHALL YOU KNOW THE JOYS OF LNS, NOR THE WARMTH OF MY LOVE. FOREVER SHALL YOU FALL PRAY TO LAMENESS, WHETHER IT BE IN THE FORM OF THE V-FORMATION, OR DANDEL. REPENT AND WATCH FOR MY SECOND COMING!"

And with that, The Covet did fade out of existance, leaving Xmpland leaderless and confused. The Apocalypse did come mightily, servers crashed, [_X_] clans were started, and all over players were getting gassed. All over, the land the cry of "Covet come back! We're sorry We're so sorry" was heard.

What happened in the land of Xmp? Did The Covet come back? Were the peasants saved from an eternity of V formations and CXP's?

Find out in "The History of Xmp: part 2 - Jesus has a Crossbow"

Last edited:

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
Day 4: But Nay! Not all was as it should be in xmpland! Nay indeed. For within the many followers that had flocked to learn from The magnificent ICovetYourChild, whom they had dubbed the Philosopher King, (Of course, the Humble and modest Covet shunned such labels for his was an inner peace that defied all definition) In these followers, Seeds of unbelief had been planted. Some actually thought that the Gracious, the Benevolent Covet could actually be mortal, and they soon believed that they could best The Covet on the fields of his own making. Soon, they left the heavenly glow of LNS to pursue their own fiendish agendas. The Covet wept, "Why, my children, why? Have I not nurtured you with the very milk from my teet? Why then do you betray me so?" And the Covet was saddened.

muahahahahahahaha...Messiah will be forever in our hearts <3

Oh yeah,
Vengeance > Covet :p

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
|xF|Vengeance said:
Vengeance > Covet :p
Blasphemer! Bow down to your GodKing and pray for His return from His quest in Alaska!

Um, I have half as many posts as most of you! (That is what this thread is about, isn't it?)

Last edited:

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
GotBeer? said:
Blasphemer! Bow down to your GodKing and pray for His return from His quest in Alaska!

Um, I have half as many posts as most of you! (That is what this thread is about, isn't it?)

You dare mock teh vengeance? Bringeth it on and prove your valor amongst the worthy!

Post count doesn't mean anything...except that you like to talk :p

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
Day 7:Then Emmet_Otter emerges from the depths and spread phear and panic throughout the 1337 players of XMP
funny8or.jpg

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
that has to be the most beautiful thing i have ever read. I cried for hours. I Covet My memories :cheers:

trooper.jpg

I have more post than all of you, and it still doesn't mean a damn thing.

btw, i was quite displeased to see that I of all people was not in your great story. For I havth brought forth the great (to some) RGB! Which imo, is one map that keeps people here.

Last edited: