07 pc

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UnlitPhoenix

May 15, 2005
titan.fuziondesigns.net
I'd prefer it on PC myself, much more flexability, tweaking and expansion. Also I don't like joysticks :p
Well, I think there shouldn't be THAT much of a leap in requirements, but that's just me.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
We nee the system specs of the game because maybe we buy new stuff atm and maybe it will not run when the game is out

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Lauren said:
The_Head do you maybe know dual core is for gamers to?

Yeh, in the future. No games at the moment gain any performance directly from the second core. The only performance you will see is the game not being slowed down by any background programs.
I'm going to get a Dual core as soon as a can afford a 4800, being able to run 2 or more programs at full speed is going to be v. nice

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
The_Head said:
Yeh, in the future. No games at the moment gain any performance directly from the second core. The only performance you will see is the game not being slowed down by any background programs.
I'm going to get a Dual core as soon as a can afford a 4800, being able to run 2 or more programs at full speed is going to be v. nice
Quake 3 did SMP.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
I'm waiting til' the games are actually released.
Hell I didn't get any upgrades ofr htis comp til' 2k4 was well into it's release phase.

Besides... not only do you have UT2007 to contend with.. but Quake4 (which is looking freakin' amazing) and wasn't there also a new Crytech (teh Farcry peeps) engine in the works as well right now?

It's still way too early to be making threads like this.

Man this whole forum shouldn't have gone up til' like 3-4 months before release.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
i duno but im buying a new PC before it comes out with :
dual Athlon 4800+X2s
2GB ram (at least)
2 radeon R850(or near) cards
PPU

as well as raid and what have ya.

should run it i think :D