It Looks like the UN is anti-semetic too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
From foxnews.com

State Department officials are expected to meet with several foreign ambassadors in Washington Friday to discuss the agenda items. The eight-day conference is expected to begin on Aug. 31 in Durban, South Africa.

The Bush administration has voiced displeasure over an agenda that includes a proposal to make secure monetary reparation payments from countries that participated in the slave trade during the 18th and early 19th centuries — a measure supported by some African-American political organizations here in the U.S.

The administration also questions a proposal to resurrect a 1975 United Nations resolution equating Zionism — the movement towards and subsequent support of a Jewish state in former Palestine — with racism against Arabs. That resolution was repealed 10 years ago, but the proposal has resurfaced several times in recent years.

White House spokesperson Ari Fleischer said Friday that the U.S. "is fully engaged and ready to participate" in the conference but not if critical issues of the day are bogged down in dubious questions of alleged racism by supporters of Zionism and what he described as a "tangled and complicated issue that's 200 years old," referring to the question of reparations.

And a State Department spokesman said "we want this to be a forward-looking conference and some of the language that some of the delegates are looking to introduce would focus on the past and would not be productive. These are views that we do not share alone. Racism remains a problem in the world that we want to deal with, but we want to look forward and deal with present-day problems."

Mary Robinson, the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights and top conference organizer, has already had three meetings with Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice. But the dispute over the agenda items has yet to be resolved, prompting Friday’s meeting among a five-member State Department team and several ambassadors today.

According to press reports on Friday, Robinson had already warned Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat that an Arab attempt to demonize Israel could derail the conference. Israel, which was established in 1948 with United States support, is today locked in deadly conflict with Palestinians.

And hearings are expected to begin in a House subcommittee soon over the controversial proposal to transfer millions of tax dollars to American blacks to serve as reparations payments for slavery.

The conference represents "an important opportunity to address these issues of race," said Hilary Shelton of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "It’s something that many of us have been actively engaged in and preparing for."

But Roger Pilon, vice president of legal affairs for the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, says the administration must stand behind its decision.

"The Clinton administration went to incredible extremes to involve us in all kinds of multilateral affairs" that have come close to "compromising national sovereignty," he told Fox News. "Bush has promised to take a fresh look at this and that’s what he’s doing."

Meanwhile, the Anti-Defamation League urged foreign ministers of all U.N. member nations last week to reject the efforts of Arab delegations' "anti-Jewish and anti-Israel rhetoric."

"It is tragic that some nations would seek to utilize a forum which should embrace tolerance to advance an agenda of hatred and misunderstanding," the group said in a July 18 statement. They also sent a letter to President Bush sharing this sentiment.

The State department spokesman said there is a preparatory meeting on July 30 for the conference. The department is sending delegates and will decide from there whether the U.S. plays a role

Just one more way the UN agenda resembles Nazism.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Uh, not really. It looks like any position the UN takes on this will make them look anti-something. The fact of the matter is that if the Mexicans wanted to establish an exclusively Latino area in a predominantly white protestant United States, and the UN said such a move was racist, would you call the UN anti-Mexican? Probably not.

The fact that the poor palestinians got totally fu<i></i>cked out of what little land they have by the Israelis doesn't seem to be to relevent to you either... that they just want some of their land back, and in an arab islamic state they want control of Jerusalem (a holy city in the three major "western" religions) is about the same reasons Israel was set up by the UK with help from the US back in the mid-20th century.

No, in this case, calling Zion extremism an anti-arab movement (which you would know it is if you've ever read the manifestos of these Zionist extremists -- which is not to say all Zionists are of an anti-arab nature) is true and correct. The fact that the Anti-defamation League is run by Jews and will therefore, politically speaking, side itself with anything it considers pro-Jew, pro-Israeli, and take staunch opposition to anything it considers anti-Jew, anti-Israeli, I think would be obvious to anybody. Apparently not.

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Actually the Israelis were the original inhabitants of the land. The area was conquored by the Ottoman empire and later taken over by the British Empire. The land was given to the Israelis after WWII. The arabs didn't like having Jews nearby so they decided to wage war on them, which led to Israel occupying Palistinian territory, a typical post war move. They shouldn't have fought a war if they wern't ready to lose.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Right, I could figure the isrealis were the original inhabitants of the area (I think I read it one time in this little unknown book called the <b>FUC<i></i>KING BIBLE</b>)

But the fact of the matter is, Palestinians were left with a teeny-tiny strip of land (which we like to call the West Bank/Gaza Strip.)

Anyway, regardless, the Arabs never started a war on Judaism, they started a war on Israel. Considering that the second largest ethnic population in Israel is Muslim (and a healthy proportion at that,) it would be pretty stupid to start a war against 'the Jews.'

Besides, I'd hardly call rocks vs. guns a real "war", and considering the atrocities carried out against the palestinians by the Israelis, I don't blame for all the suicide bombings. Considering I know people who a) have lived in both Israel and Palestine and b) still live there, and get my news directly from them and what they witness, and that you get your news from biased western sources concerned with pro-Israel money-making, I'd say I have a bit more authority on this.

Calling outright terrorism and opression terroristic and opressive does not the UN nazis make. I can appreciate your anti-UN 'ideas' or whatever (hey, whatever floats your boat, right?) but I would be more interested in you raising legitimate questions (like the heavily biased veto power held exclusively by the permanent security council) than finding apparently secret messages of hate and anti-semetism in every single fu<i></i>cking press release the UN issues.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
Bad Mojo, get you facts straight, the arab nations repaeatedly launched attacks on Isiael, abefore the arabs tried to take the whole city of Jerusalim it was half arab, half jew. When the arabs invaded Isreal pushed them back and took the disputed territories to defend themselves.

And the palastinians have commited as many atrocities as the Isrealis

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Mojo: I have a friend in Israel I talk to often. You need to learn more about history. Not just in a religious context were the Jews in Israel first, that is a historical fact. And you seem to be denying the reason that a war was started with Israel: because they are Jewish. That is the only reason for the war. The Palistinians have commited most of the war atrocities so far. A vast majority of the Palistinians killed were killed because they were attacking. Most Israelis killed are innocent bystanders who were murdered for being Jewish. The West Bank is all the Palistinians had in the first place, and they still live there. They didn't get ****ed out of any land, what they want is the land that belongs to Israel. If you truly got your news from Israel and not from the pro-Palestinian media you would know that.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Uh, I'll get my facts straight when I can understand a word you're saying, Snake13

Rogue Leader, I'm not denying the fact that Palestinians are probably just as guilty as the Israelis, and yes, I do believe I recognized the fact that Israel has historically belonged to the Jews.

The fact of the matter is, Israel responded with massively excessive force considering the type of skirmishes the Palestinians started. My news isn't "pro-palestinian", as you claim, because I know both jews, arabs, and canadians in both israel and palestine, all of which tell me pretty much the same story, compared to your <b>ONE</b> friend in Israel alone. I think that makes your information sources a touch more bias than mine.

And despite whatever anti-UN sh<i></i>it has led you to believe that Israel has never taken land from the Palestinians, the fact remains that this is not true. Israel has repeatedly taken, piece by piece, land from the Palestinians. The fact that the UN doesn't even recognize Palestine as a state, but instead insists its member governments refer to it as the "West Bank Gaza Strip" is proof enough that the UN is actually anti-arab and not anti-semetic. That high-ranking Zionist government officials have publically declared that the murder of innocent Arabs would be a good thing to keep the "rebellion" down and that these Arabs are "Satan's children" is a further compounding of this fact. That you claim the UN is anti-semetic only serves to prove that you yourself are anti-arab.

By the way, I've seen Israel and Palestine. Unless one is orthodox, it is impossible to tell if an Israeli or Palestinian is jewish or arab, making it rather hard to "kill somebody just for being Jewish."

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I just noticed <i>this</i> really wonderful quote.

<i>If you truly got your news from Israel and not from the pro-Palestinian media you would know that.</i>

I suppose the least biased place to get news on Israel would be from Israel itself, right jackass? That's brilliant reasoning. I could see why Nazi Germany's media was actually anti-Hitler, too.

ChROmE13

Apr 22, 2001
cambridge, ontario CANADA
Visit site
Seriously...

Im not to sure we can understand fully the situation over there. I dont think that we can put ourselves in the shoes of a religious fanatic who is willing to blow himself to bits in order to make a point.

Also, trying to trace back who started this entire problem is impossible. Trying to lay stake to the piece of land now known as Israel is also ridiculous, because it is one of the oldest parts of the world, and countless civilizations have laid claim to it at one point or another.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
saying the israelis were there first is simply asinine and pointless. the UN just took palestinian land, and gave it to jews, calling it israel. of course the palestinians are gonna fight to get it back, they've been fighting for however many thousand years over it. if the UN said my land belonged to native americans and gave it to them, i'd go kick their ass and take it back. both sides have a valid reason for fighting (as valid as a reason for war gets); the palestinians want their land back, the israelis do to... ****, did that make sense?:)

to sum myself up, you can't put the blame on any one group, it's everyones fault.

for the first post, it's quite a violation of rights to call a religous movement terrorists. every group has some crazys, you can't just label them all.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Makes perfect sense, Dog... its what I was trying to say, but with all my drinking it comes out muddled and confused.

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
I thought i posted a response to dog's post but now that I read it I see it isn't there for some reason.

So I'll post it again :rolleyes:
The UN didn't create Israel. Israel was created by the British Empire. The land originally was inhaited by the Jews millions of years ago. The Jews were disorganized and week, and easily conquored. They fell under control of both the Persians and the Aserians (sp), and later what is now Israel became part of the Roman Republic and after that their Empire. After the fall of the Roman Empire, Islam became strong. The Ottoman Empire eventually came to rule that area. The Ottoman Empire collapsed after World War I, and Britain gained control of the area and called it Palistine. The Jews of the region started the Zionism movement in order to return the area, which since the fall of the Ottoman Empire had regained its Jewish population, to their control. They succeeded. But the area of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, which the current war (and it is a war, whatever Arafat and Sharon want to call it) was not part of Israel. The hardline Arabs didn't like Jews being anywhere near them, and Egypt, being the power of the region at the time, led the war on Israel. They got smacked down. During the war Israel occupied the areas that are now the source of contention. The war on Israel was launched solely because Israel was a Jewish state, and the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip was purely a military move. Israel has had to maintain control of the area because the Palistinians continue to wage war on them. As soon as the state of war that the extremists are waging on Israel ends, the majority of peaceful Palistinians can start living a bearable life. Well, somewhat bearable. Life under Arafat would not be very bearable. His government is corrupt, and he suppresses civil liberties and basic human rights.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Honestly the Jews took Isreal from the palastinians back when they where called Canninites.

The land has changed hands back and forth several times (and may very well change hands a few thousand more times before the end of time :) ).

I'm gonna sound real heartless and somewhat irrational, but I'm gonna have to side with Isreal here...but for reasons that have nothing to do with the current conflict; Numbers 24:9

RogueLeader

Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
How about quoting that for those of us that used our Bibles to start a fire.

Edit:
He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed [is] he that blesseth thee, and cursed [is] he that curseth thee

Last edited:

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Honestly the Jews took Isreal from the palastinians back when they where called Canninites.

that's exactly what i was talking about... weren't the philistines also palestinians? maybe i should study that area instead of mesopotamia:).

rogue, the jews were up and down over control and in and out of slavery for thousands of years. they're proof enough that there is agod, cause they're the chosen people.

[interesting fact]
also, when the assyrians conquered israel, in the bible it was writtent that god was punishing them for disobedience. however, i learnt in one of my textbooks that the assyrian king, while he was waging war, heard the rumours that the jews were being punished by god. he used this information to his advantage, and when he got to jerusalem, told the jews he was sent by yahweh to punish them for their sins. they believed him and let him in without fighting... smart guy. i forget which exact king it was though:(.
[/interesting fact]

How about quoting that for those of us that used our Bibles to start a fire.

rogue, that is literature and history. even if you don't like it, don't burn it. read it and learn:).