nub challenge #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
In hopes of finding a challenge with a new flavor I came up with the following.

Challenge #3:
Map: Roughinery
Mutators (only): UTComp (turn off amp, adrenaline, and weaponstay)
Time: 15:00
Bot: Any Godlike bot of your choice, mine was just random.
Goal: To not lose or take one life for 15 minutes. You can use any means you need to keep from dying with the following configuration, meaning you can time armour and keep your health up as needed and try and hog all the weapons for as long as possible.
Fun Factor: After you have been playing for about 7 minutes you really dont want to lose the challenge to one silly kill so you are really on your toes and the adrenaline is flowing trying to predict where the bot is and stay far away.

here is mine

Attachments

• nub challenge #3.jpg
    nub challenge #3.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 80

deletemepls

Apr 12, 2004
1. I thought it was gonna be one challenge per week
2. Your in the map 2 mins more than your bot....hax :eek:
3. This is the sort of thing i like...ill have a go wen im at my dads with the good mouse...rough is the poo tho :s they stand round the corner and flack you from 1 ft away

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
Done. 15 mins + no score = kinda boring :(

edit// didn't need utcomp to turn everything off - used 'no distraction' mut, instead. :D

Attachments

• K976-00469.jpg
    K976-00469.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I couldn't do it.

I'd either start attacking or it would kill me (I have the bots skills set to max, think louque x 2). It's in my nature to find the fight, I couldn't run from it. :(

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Dirdmister said:
1. I thought it was gonna be one challenge per week

Lol, let's say challenge #2 never existed, k ?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
This is like those pacifist challenges from doom/2...

Complete all (possible) levels without killing a monster yourself. You can make them kill eachother though.