ComVoices2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
They will be in your speech bind menu in the game once you select the voice and save your character. Once you do this if you go to your .ini im sure you can see the numerical value for the speech.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Go into your InfiltrationUser.ini NOT the User.ini Go down to where it looks like this:
LeftMouse=Fire
RightMouse=AltFire
MiddleMouse=button bInfReload
MouseWheelDown=PrevWeapon
MouseWheelUp=NextWeapon
etc. etc...

Here is how to do speech with Report Direction (which everyone should use, there is NO excuse!):
<key>=HUDMutate UTCDirection <speech bind> %S<hexdigit>
Example:
NumPad0=HUDMutate UTCDirection ***Fall Back: %T&& %o%V*** %S0

Which looks like this when you press the 0 key on the NumPad:
***Fall Back: {GD}NTKB SW***
Also, the %S0 makes the "Fall Back!" voice to be heard.

To get a voice to play with the bind, then you need to have one of these in it:
%S<hex-digit>

Voice Pack 1
%S0 Fall back
%S1 Area's Clear
%S2 Go Go Go
%S3 Hold Your Fire!
%S4 Move
%S5 Cover Me
%S6 Go
%S7 Contact
%S8 Frag Out!
%S9 Clear.
%Sa Hold This Position
%Sb You Guys Comin or What?
%Sc Got Em!
%Sd Man Down!
%Se Got Em!
%Sf Weapon's Dry
%SY Acknowledged

Last edited:

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
He was referring to speech only in English7. Like I said, you need to bind them first in the Speech Binder IN GAME, then open your Infiltrationuser.ini and scroll down to the key thats binded with the custom bind and you will see the numerical value so you can bind it in with other stuff. Sorry theres no easier way to do this but the 'extra" commands in certain voice packs are custom ONLY to those voices.

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
Well, there is an easier way (although it looks more complicated from the ammount of text)

A speech order always has got three digits, i.e it looks like this :

speech 4 14 0

All these numbers can be dertermined by simple counting (more or less)
Just go to the 'Vote'menu (the ingame menue, where you can vote restart, another loadout...)
There is a section Speech, here you get your first digit

(IMPORTANT: the first item is always 0, not 1)

So a 0 leads to Acknowlegde, a one to Check your fire...
The only problem here is: 2 are the orders, used for commanding i.e.bots. So the taunts are 3 and the other/misc section is 4 ...

Second digit:
Just count again, we want a speech from the other misc section, let's say :Contact.
We get a 7.

Third digit: Just for sending a message to a certain soldier. I think used for orders only. Again can be counted, so a 0 to All...

When you want now to bind a key with the console, always fill up unused digits with 0, so for this contact example:

set input <key> speech 4 7 0.

This should be easier cause you do not have to use this voice bind menue and leave the game afterwards to get the numbers.

Blitzschlag

Aug 20, 2003
Good old Axis (Germany)
www.101st.here.de
{GD}NTKB said:
Like I said, you need to bind them first in the Speech Binder IN GAME, then open your Infiltrationuser.ini and scroll down to the key thats binded with the custom bind and you will see the numerical value so you can bind it in with other stuff.

Well for some reason i dont get them in the Sppeh Binder, means i cant see them, only the original INF ones. and yes id Saved my soilder etc. I'll try it lichs way, lets see if it works.
;)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
ok keep me posted cause I never really tried this, but I know UN17 uses the special binds like "On my mark" in game, so ill ask him if worst comes to worse.

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
Well, I did it this way, so it works. If it doesn't work, I was too stupid to explain it properly ;-).

Last edited: