The real question for UT2004 SE Owners is...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
spineblaZe said:
:lol: Roger that. The UT2K4 "metal box" has nothing on my quake 3.

Where did you get those models?

My son would love to have one of those......and then lose it in the back yard after coloring it up with markers and crayons

Chaser

Boi BOI!!!!
Mar 16, 2004
my box has a little dent at the top where the fedex guy must've dropped it. :(

I saw gorge at EB one day but I thought 15 dollars was a waste, but now I wish I had him. :(

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
:mad: Yeah that damn thing is such a waste I was pretty ticked when I saw it. All the shots were deliberately meant to make it look like a full metal box but it's just a little sleeve thingy.

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
EvilDrWong said:
If you put it on your head it will deflect the government mind control rays that are coming from the NASA sattelites in orbit.
That's what they want you to think.
:eek:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
SlayerDragon said:
:mad: Yeah that damn thing is such a waste I was pretty ticked when I saw it. All the shots were deliberately meant to make it look like a full metal box but it's just a little sleeve thingy.
Yeah, I was majorly disappointed when I saw that sleeve too. I was expecting an actual tin-metal box that was an actual container that held the contents...

Anyway, my metal sleeve is still in great shape, still around the cardboard box.