Fashion rant: I want 7 of 9's pants!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
I was on a fashion site\forum and came across this. I don't usually bother making fashion posts here, but I thought you nerdy guys might enjoy it for other reasons:) :B

I want these pants, dammit! :D But I am sure they are exclusive. :( I won't find them in Daytons or Marshall Fields. And even if I did, I would get sticker shock. :eek: I also like the cut of the top. I wear mid-drifts allot.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Saph you have the pants ill have the girl k? ;)

Nucleas, you know, i'd love to see you try and pull on a sat night... 'OMG YOUR MOUTH IS HUGE!!' isnt going to get you too far ;) Just a lil tip there...

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
<horrible pick-up line> You know those pants would like a whole lot better crumpled up on the end of my bed </horrible pick-up line>

PainAmplifier

Evil by Example
Hey! I just realized, if you want those pants...all you need to do is check out all the rummage/garage/yard sales this spring. You're SURE to find some old X-hippy with a pair of these for sale.

:D

Actually, there is a store that sells stuff like this. There was a TV show/piece about it awhile back on one of the big 3 stations. Alas, I think the store is in California, (no website) so if you REALLY want it you'll likely need to travel to get it.

ben harkins

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Nucleus
Sorry to burst your bubble(s), but goths really turn me off :hmm:

Here's another horrible pickup line:

<horriblepickupline>Nice shoes, wanna fuck?</horriblepickupline>

ALSO, the largest smile award is a tie between Julia Roberts and Sevilia Vargas from TV Guide. *shiver* Sevilia Vargas = evil!

Ummmm.... why the hell would that burst our bubble??? As if we give a damn whether you like Goth chicks or not. No skin off our backs. :rolleyes:

I myself enjoy the pics of the little goth hotties quite a bit.:D

Oh, and I gotta say, without the padded bra and the makeup, 7 of 9 is not much to look at.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Geeez, some people. If you dont like what somesays just "overlook" their post. No need to get trigger happy with the ignore list people! :D

Nucleus

Scratchin'
Feb 18, 2002
Argh; I appologize for the previous idiot posts. I don't know what came into me. I'm usually smarter than this :hmm:

Nucleus

Scratchin'
Feb 18, 2002
Seriously though, my appologies. It's just that when I'm sad I say stupid things :( .... I shouldn't concern you with my problems, anyhow. I'll be more sincere next time.

Have a nice night... (no pun intended)

(since I'm probably invisible to her, someone please tell sapph for me)

-Nucleus :(

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Where would a normal person wear such pants?

Milk run to the 7-11?

Around the office?

The DMV?

Taking the cat to vet.

Picking up stamps at the post office?

Dentist appointment?

Your local dance club. . . . Okay, I can see that.

As you can probably tell, fashion is a complete mystery to me.

Fashion and dancing both baffle me. I just don’t get the purpose of either. :/

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Originally posted by Sapphire Nights
I was on a fashion site\forum and came across this. I don't usually bother making fashion posts here, but I thought you nerdy guys might enjoy it for other reasons:) :B

I want these pants, dammit! :D But I am sure they are exclusive. :( I won't find them in Daytons or Marshall Fields. And even if I did, I would get sticker shock. :eek: I also like the cut of the top. I wear mid-drifts allot.

God, now I know why she never smiles in Voyager. In Dutch, we call that a 'horse-mouth' (paardebek). :hmm: