Who hates RL mods?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Why should I tell you what Im thinking, perhaps were going to make it into a Matrix mod. Im trying to guage peoples reactions here at WoD to rl mods.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I really don't see what your problem is w/ RL mods. I suppose they're slightly over abundant, but most of them have their own take on realism.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Hey Neuroflare, is our Japanese thingy gonna be realistic? It'll be a refreshing sort of realism mod if it will.

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
OK then

I'll add my name to the list of people who hate RL mods:
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
Psycho_Leech
I just don't like the gameplay, stealthily moving with a sniper rifle, you could have had one from serveral, the only real difference is you could remember the sequence of letters and numbers for that one, be very slow, careful, oh dear, you've just been picked off by someone you didn't know was there, too bad!
SCREW THAT! I WANT CHAOS! BLOOD! DESTRUCTION! WEAPONS THAT ARE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT TO EACH OTHER! (And have cool names)
The most important one there, being the last, I do actually employ some stealth sometimes, like when I have 5 health. (Isn't it great when you capture the flag with less than 5 health points?)
A firefighter mod sounds pretty cool though, since that wouldn't be an attempt to be like everyone else.
I'm not entirely sure what the Japanese mod thing would be, sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.