Playtest Ctf-kampfwurst

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FAKEFACTORY

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
If you find any bugs or problems, please reply in this thread.

Sample-Screenshot:

ctf-kampfwurst-Sample.jpg

Attachment in two Parts (because size-restriction:

First Part: The Map
Second Part in next posting (hope this works): The Textures-File

Djazaus

revealed
even 'lol'er Balton..

@ fakefactory, interesting map. Too many poly's for most systems though. You've got some good looking areas in there and the train is a nice touch but can make flag caps a little easy (btw, nice scaling in the 'station' bit). The central part can be fun due to the low grav, but a little too 'straight forward and back' for my tastes.

Although I didn't get much if any slowdowns, the average user will due to polycounts regularly exceeding 350. Still, an interesting concept :)

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
Late to the party as usual..:D

Anyways, I don't think fast caps will be a problem. All a defender has to do is shoot the train's rear and the FC will get blown to dookiechunkbits. :eek: The map is great!

FYI FakeFactory..your map has been uploaded to www.stealthdp.com (we've already got Zeitkind) in hopes that it'll get voted into the map rotation on the game server. Nice map! You can see your map in the browser by going to CTF Maps(left side of screen) and clicking "k". If you have a specific screenshot you want associated with the map, please email me.

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Originally posted by Freakish
Late to the party as usual..:D

Anyways, I don't think fast caps will be a problem. All a defender has to do is shoot the train's rear and the FC will get blown to dookiechunkbits. :eek: The map is great!

FYI FakeFactory..your map has been uploaded to www.stealthdp.com (we've already got Zeitkind) in hopes that it'll get voted into the map rotation on the game server. Nice map! You can see your map in the browser by going to CTF Maps(left side of screen) and clicking "k". If you have a specific screenshot you want associated with the map, please email me.

Hehe, so Fakefactory is the Zeitkind guy or what? Didn't know...

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
Those Waterloo bases look sort of like parts of the bases in Zeitkind..hehe. Map looks nice! As usual, a preview pic should be up shortly. Anyways..good work! Actually, the pic will probably be this one..

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Good work! My only gripes are that you can accidentally shoot the train and blow yourself up. The automated turrets were a good idea, but you can't go below them or they'll blast you off the catwalk which gets really annoying. Otherwise it's a great map.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I completly missed that YOU are the guy who made zeitkind and stuff... jürgen vierheilig... COOL! I once got an cd with lots of unreal addon stuff. and amongst them were a few zeitkind city maps... I enjoyed them and they forced me to map more... now I must go on and MAP! oh, and I got to playtest this map aswell...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
the mid part is too open for snipers... some pillars coming up from that hole to even give you some chance to hide would be a nice addition. blowing the train up is really funny... nice map...