um, just a though

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kase

Apr 3, 2000
Visit site
hey, has any bodie done like a huge board for unreall yet. I mean just think how much fun it is to just roam around. It be cool if there was someone who could put together like a town or somthing.

------------------
somthings gotta give

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
I guess by that u mean a level of some sorts. A town would be kind of cool I suppose. Depends how big u want to make it though. I think there's something like that
here. It's called Urban Arena. Never played but it looks like a sort of town map.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
CaSCaDe is thinking --> "don't think kase, leave that to the horses, they have a much bigger head." /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

oops sorry that was the first thing that slipt my mind when i saw this topic.

but hay that would be cool having a real life like ut communatie. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

THiS iS THe WoRD FRoM THE GReaT HeLL BRiNGeR

Nero

Apr 10, 2000
Visit site
what ya mean?

bullet2.gif

Nero
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Spoonness of noneness-Neo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kase

Apr 3, 2000
Visit site
im taking about a pice of work. Somthing that leaps off the screen and feels like your really there. Just a big area where you can explore when your done fraggin'.