All 4 viewpoints are black!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hypnos_ric

Mar 5, 2001
Visit site
HELP!!!!!!!!
I've just started up UnrealED so that I can have a little mess around and hopefully learn something in the process when the most terrible thing happened! All of my viewpoint including the 3D view are just black! There's nothing in any of them. It wasn't like that the last time I was in UnrealED! This is clearly a problem 'cos I obviously I can do but nothing without these windows! Any advice? Thanks.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Sounds like your using UnrealEd 1. If so, download and install tha leatest UT Patch. This will upgrade the editor to version 2.

If you want to keep using Version 1 (Why?) then go to...

Camera... Reset All.

That should fix your problem.

If your already using UEd 2, then I can't help you. I've never had the problem or heard of anyone who has.