eleven years ago today the world changed for ever

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
31mha.jpg

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
HORRY SHIT PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHvZMwK-Uw[/m]

Last edited:

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Some choice gifs from the PYF forum on SA. This is copyright infringement right here. That's right I'm stealing just like OBL stole your americanessess on 9/11/01!

6oLZn.jpg

yYoq3.jpg

oMCUm.png

awLyC.jpg

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8[/M]

Most of the posters on this forum would have thought this was cool the day after 9/11. I know I was here you animu angry at your mom dudes.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Sure ... let's all quietly forget the thousands of lives we've ruined as revenge for the incident.
Never mind the government sanctioned murder squad that violated the borders of an allied country.

9/11 was not enough to make the west learn its lesson.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
HOORAY FOR PEOPLE DYING!

:rolleyes:
there are two views to this. those who believe the "official" answer, and those who do not.

Innocent People died... no one can or should dispute that. The reasons behind what happened and how is what everyone disputes. The results are why some "ironically" celebrate the event and why other just live in fear.

IE, in many way, the reason for the event worked... unfortunately.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Silly internet tough guy. Despite your inability to see beyond empty agression into facts, he is right.

As for the first question: Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple:

(1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.

(a) You attacked us in Palestine: [...]

(b) You attacked us in Somalia; you supported the Russian atrocities against us in Chechnya, the Indian oppression against us in Kashmir, and the Jewish aggression against us in Lebanon.

(c) Under your supervision, consent, and orders the governments of our countries which act as your agents, attack us on a daily basis.

(d) You steal our wealth and oil at paltry prices because of you international influence and military threats. This theft is indeed the biggest theft ever witnessed by mankind in the history of the world.

(e) Your forces occupy our countries; you spread your military bases throughout them; you corrupt our lands, and you besiege our sanctities, to protect the security of the Jews and to ensure the continuity of your pillage of our treasures.

(f) You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day. It is a wonder that more than 1.5 million Iraqi children have died as a result of your sanctions, and you did not show concern. Yet when 3000 of your people died, the entire world rises and has not yet sat down.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
11 years ago we started to live in a shittier world because shit tons of politicians across the nations figured now's the time to legislate all those shitty "security" laws they had wet dreams about since forever. They also managed to keep that train rolling. Thanks, assholes.

If you said something like this in front of my face I would have no problem at all killing you with my bare hands. I would take pleasure in watching your last breath escape your lips while I looked in your eyes and saw the life go out of them.

I wonder if you would say the same thing if it was your brother and close friends who died in those towers trying to save lives.
So little sense, so much aggression, so little regard for life, so very much part of the problem.

Last edited:

funkblast

and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Sure ... let's all quietly forget the thousands of lives we've ruined as revenge for the incident.
Never mind the government sanctioned murder squad that violated the borders of an allied country.

9/11 was not enough to make the west learn its lesson.

PHyaB.jpg

funkblast

and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9yvb03R2qs&list=FLzaS1WLSYu8gz1NnA0GgZaQ&index=27&feature=plpp_video[/M]