The Prophet Muhammad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
14b.jpg

01b.jpg

Prophet_muhammad.jpg

motvrcs.jpg

78317.JPG

La.Vie.de.Mahomet.jpg

Mahomatus_Pahsebeia.jpg

muhammad1719.jpg

19b.jpg

13b.jpg

05b.jpg

20b.jpg

07b.jpg

you all saw Muhammad. now you're all going to die.

[Nelson]haha![/Nelson]

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
If anyone is interested, here are the clarifications of their threat
Warning: you will get tired of reading (Peace be upon him)

revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/

The South Park version
yeah3qw.jpg

Last edited:

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
only the last of those danish comics was funny.

As a muslim i think that the whole do not picture Mohammed to avoid worshipping him kinda overshot and now its kinda we worship Mohammed so we dont picture him despite that being the opposite of original intentions.

And i like how people always quote the same parts and ignore the rest of what the verse says where those parts are from.

Muhammad

Apr 23, 2010
That may be the case, but the prophet's later teachings weren't exactly racially and religiously tolerant - and it's hard to take those out of context.
what are you implying?

you know, you could die for thinking differently than I do.
this is not a threat, I'm merely warning about the reality of what will likely happen to you.

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
what are you implying?

this is not a threat, I'm merely warning about the reality of what will likely happen to you.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM[/M]

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
what are you implying?

hmmm...not cool. Spam? A joke... Which BU user made a new account. :lol:

If not then seriously, religious intolerance is a bitch. People don't have to believe what you believe. Forcing religion and religious laws are wrong be it from Islam, Christianity, or Judaism on people who don't want it nor have to abide by it like here in the states.

Every so often I hear christian folk saying you are all going to die and go to hell if you don't accept Jesus in your heart. Hmm is that true, or are you just forcing your belief on me. It's just as annoying.

Keep religion to your self if you practice it, and share it with those that practice it. For the rest of us or those that don't believe leave them alone.

It still dumbfounds me that to this day people fight over faith. At the core Christianity teaches the belief in one God and Jesus was the prophet to convey the message ( as for the whole Jesus is the son of God, let's worship Jesus, if you believe that fine I am not saying it's wrong) Judaism has the belief in one God and Moses was the prophet. And Islam is the belief in one God and Muhammad was the prophet. So why all the fuss.

I'd assume there would be more bickering between monotheists and polytheists as there would be more disagreements there.

Well I guess people need an excuse to fight over something. Fighting over faith is just as bad as fighting over politics or whatever 'hot topic' or taboo to get people upset.

At the end of the of the day if you are religious minded whatever the faith maybe and your belief one God, many Gods, etc. Great, good for you. If your happy with it stick with it but please don't force it. If your not religious minded that's okay too, but what I think is not cool is when such people find it easy to go around and bash religious people. I think it's equally as bad as people trying to enforce religion.

Anyways that's my two cents. It's Friday time to kick back and chill.

Resume the bickering I guess... it is BU off topic anything flies. :)

Edit: Also fighting over religious beliefs is just as bad as people bitching over PC vs. Mac. Linux, or 360 fanboys vs. PS3 fanboys. Just a lot of words and hate... what good does it do to anyone. It's like trying mix oil and water, it will never happen no matter how hard you try.

Last edited:

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Amen to that Mozi.. Totally agree with ya...

Also Jacks... GG on probably pissing off a nice bit of the Islamic world XD haha.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Religion was great 2,000 years ago. It's just good these days for comedy, maybe for discussion and insults also.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I'd assume there would be more bickering between monotheists and polytheists as there would be more disagreements there.

Polytheism leaves room for coexistence or adaption. It's the god damned monotheistic religions that claim to be the only ones. That's egoism by design and definitely not a healthy philosophy for a world that has come so close to each other thanks to technology.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Speaking of people forcing religion, I assume a "Christian Fundamentalist" left this flyer on all the cars outside the office. (see attachment)

"Follow Jesus and the Holy Spirit" yeah sure...

It's a shame though that Islamic fundamentalists are brain washing people to suicide bomb innocent targets. Praying on the poor and the weak people of society in 3rd world countries and filling their heads with talk of paradise instantly etc. I am not sure but don't all monotheistic religions condemn suicide?

I'd assume "true" martyrdom would only be achieved in a real war, where two sides are clearly fighting for land, country, resources, etc. Just going up to a store or public places and going kaboom is not martyrdom that's just murder.

Not along ago a friend told me he lost one his friends to a terrorist attack in Pakistan. The friend who died was in the Air Force. A lot of "normal" practicing Muslims really hate these extremists who are out killing other Muslims (and non Muslims) like for example in Pakistan because the average person and military want to get rid of extreme and insane people using religion as excuse for murder, seriously how ****ed up is that.

If anyone should be a martyr it should be the guy in the Air Force who has fought for his country to defend against extremists not the ass hole, brain washed from corrupt teachers in a cave.

The funny thing is that the 3 main monotheistic religions all pray to the same god, the god of Abraham, yet they still fight between each other.

That is absolutely correct, Abraham was the first to preach and teach a monotheistic ideology, during a time of polytheism.

If I am not mistaken all three religious texts, Bible, Koran, and the Torah all mention and speak a lot about Abraham as he was the start and all three religions are at their very simple core the same.

Not that it would happen, but if all the prophets came back and bitch slapped everyone for being such retards about religion and fighting over petty things when they are all basically same (monotheistic ones) I am sure it would put people in their place. But again that's never going to happen. People will spread hate, bigotry and even blood in the name of God.

If religion teaches that God is benevolent and wishes humankind to succeed to enter heaven instead of hell for their acts, I don't think God will be to happy with any of the extremists from all faiths that have done so much harm to humanity over the years since humankind's existence and using God and religion as excuse to do it.

Attachments

• Image035.jpg
    Image035.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
care to share these?

If I can get hold of a good English translation again and have the time to pick through it again, sure. They can sometimes be hard to come by, because there's a widely held belief that it should never be translated into other languages and so those best fitted to translating the ancient text most accurately - esteemed and devout Muslim religious leaders, are generally unwilling to do so. Not to mention that words in Arabic can often have a broad range of meanings dependant on various subtle contexts.

Anyway, throwing that little snippet aside, one of the things that fascinates me the most about the Qu'ran is that it's almost solely responsible for the development of Arabic calligraphy; because images and embellishment of the book are considered idolatry, and very much to be avoided, great care was instead placed into developing the text itself as a form of artwork - resulting in the language we often see today :)